• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilive1up

I have figured it out. HHH is secretly working on NXT as his own personal project so it can eventually destroy Vince's WWE. That's the only excuse for it being so much more awesome.

keanu_reeves_whoa.jpg

Kaladin

It's like we're supposed to take this seriously and shit....they're getting more than 3 minutes ring time, right?

I kid, I kid.

Pavaloo

Is it better than the match they just had tonight? Cuz that was MOTY for me.

I'd say it's about as good. I personally like it better than tonight's, but tonight's match has the unfortunate burden of being hyped up crazy by their first match :p SO IT'S A WIN-WIN

Sephzilla

antonz

I can't believe these women are better than anything going on in the Divas division right now.

That's what sucks about AJs position. There are some really talented people she could be working with but they aren't brought up. At least Emma is finally moving up but so far more for comedy than anything.

get Paige, Emma up there with AJ and can start having a solid women's division that would job to total divas

Pavaloo

the reason Smackdown got really good in recent months also is because the old NXT head-writer got promoted to SD

Plus the wyatt's gimmick and all came straight from NXT. the shield are alumni, along with Big E

It's really hard not to sing praises for WWE's developmental.

That's what sucks about AJs position. There are some really talented people she could be working with but they aren't brought up. At least Emma is finally moving up but so far more for comedy than anything.

get Paige, Emma up there with AJ and can start having a solid women's division that would job to total divas

I feel like they've got to realize that have legit women who can fight matters. Look at Ronda Rousey. People would watch Divas if they weren't terrible.

El-Suave

Total Divas is messing things up, the girls on there need to be featured according to WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom