• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showaddy

He came back at the worst time with the fans angry that Bryan hasn't gotten the title and then he shows up and wins the Rumble.

The fans see him as representation of the higher ups not doing what they want so they are taking it out on him. Also, he needs to be a heel.

He also needs to be less shit at like...Everything.

Ran fine for me for the most part. I had a few times that my stream got behind and I saw the same few seconds of footage repeated, but I think that is due to the buffering during a quality switch. Watching on PS3 from Canada, btw.

Mine would freeze and not catch back up. When the preshow had 30 seconds left I switched to Raw and looked at my clock and it was 8:03

They just need to turn him heel, play up his being a buddy of Triple H, along with Orton and insert Bryan into the main event as the sole face. With "The Authority" not caring if Orton or Batista win as long as Daniel Bryan doesn't.

Ithil

To his credit, Batista is wrestling a match on RAW, and he wrestled at the last few weeks of house shows. So he's not Rock.

tumblr_n1j2cqU9bY1srbyoyo1_1280.gif

Would you rather watch Orton vs. Batista? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Oh, I don't want that at all but the way they're handling this now doesn't feel natural at all. It's a bandaid solution. It's a quick fix from the same WWE brass that thought Orton vs. Batista was a good idea in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom