• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavaloo

"ISN'T SHE CUTE SANTINO!?"
"YES SHE IS!"

"DON'T YOU WANNA HELP HER?!"
"IF I WOULD I'D GET DISQUALIFIED!"

lmao @ santino

stonecoldstunner39ie8.gif

gold I tell you

Guys, I don't think you understand

They've telegraphed Orton/Batista for the belt happening and main eventing, with Batista winning, for months now
Plus they have Bryan/HHH
Plus Cena beating a Wyatt
Plus the Outlaws will be defending a title in a 2014 Mania

This has the potential to be the funniest Mania ever
Completely obvious GAF needs to just except it and stop coming up with useless theories for Bryan!!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Emma might be able to wrestle but this gimmick is really dumb.

tm24

Where is Strobogo to talk about the greatness that is Santino? That exchange with Summer Rae is some top tier Santino

strobogo

Banned
Where is Strobogo to talk about the greatness that is Santino? That exchange with Summer Rae is some top tier Santino

I wasn't really paying attention. I was busy figuring out how I can get these gifs to a better size without spending 15 minutes on each one.

Emma will get over. I have never watched NXT but she has something the other divas don't. She is likeable. She has fun and seems like a cool chick, the other divas don't have that.

Ithil

They handled Emma's debut about as terribly as they could, but I think she's talented and likable enough that she'll get over anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom