• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malvingt2

tumblr_n1j89wBw5w1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This new anti smoking campaign is shit. I remember my friends and I would look for any opportunity to smoke way back in the day,

Sokantish

No shit, but I'm not going to invest myself in an underdog character that will never overcome. It's like Apollo Creed winning in Rocky II. Nobody wants to see that, and nobody is crazy enough to write that. But Trips seems to get off on teabagging the fans, and I'm not going to be emotionally invested in this shit anymore.

I can still enjoy wrestlers for how good at wrestling they are even if they are stuck in dumb gimmicks or storylines. I don't think that many people are looking forward to Daniel Bryan being buried by Triple H at wrestlemania, but I still enjoy most of Daniel Bryan's matches. You think he should just leave the WWE because they wont give him the belt or what?

Ithil

Seven months after his debut as Bray Wyatt, some smarks want to be "very clever and in the know".
I bet they don't even remember what Husky Harris looks like, just that it's a guy that existed.

UberTag

Just read an UberTag post and increase the hyperbole by 20%.
Joeki11a says nonsense I wouldn't even touch.
What's worrisome is I think he actually believes what he says whereas I'm consciously BSing most of the time.
(Although he was right about D.Brine being perfectly content in his current role.)

Foley has no idea DB is a sell out
He is again literally a "YES" man thats the joke

This guy WILL LOSE to HHH, that has been
Booked already.

Yet watch how many IWC folks get all surprised.

Do you ever ask yourself why DB doesnt complain, he doesnt care.
The IWC is such a passe garbage term. There's no such thing as "the IWC" in the year 2014.

The crowd is giving Bray the same respect they gave Ryback.

Good.

I hope "Husky Harris" haunts Bray like "Goldberg" haunted Ryback, and makes Bray incapable of ever getting over.

First step in his transition to a jobber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom