• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaku

Banned
Guys...I think I'm done with D-Bry. He's happy to go along with blue balling his fans, he's never going to win the big one at Wrestlemania, and they've tricked his fans into going along with it through a catch phrase of consent. Fucked at Summerslam? YES! Fucked at Night of Champions? YES! Fucked at Hell in a Cell? YES! Fucked at Royal Rumble? YES! Fucked at Elimination Chamber? YES! Fucked at Wrestlemania XXX? YES! YES! YES! YES!

No.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Emma will get over. I have never watched NXT but she has something the other divas don't. She is likeable. She has fun and seems like a cool chick, the other divas don't have that.

They handled Emma's debut about as terribly as they could, but I think she's talented and likable enough that she'll get over anyway.

I've never watched NXT but she certainly looks like she has potential. The bad dancing gimmick and being paired with Santino is not helping her come across as a serious threat to do anything.

Cagey

Banned
They handled Emma's debut about as terribly as they could, but I think she's talented and likable enough that she'll get over anyway.

How else were they supposed to debut someone whose gimmick is "lol look at this minimal effort dance it makes me look so clumsy it makes me relatable and adorkable lol!"? Waste of time.

Sokantish

Guys...I think I'm done with D-Bry. He's happy to go along with blue balling his fans, he's never going to win the big one at Wrestlemania, and they've tricked his fans into going along with it through a catch phrase of consent. Fucked at Summerslam? YES! Fucked at Night of Champions? YES! Fucked at Hell in a Cell? YES! Fucked at Royal Rumble? YES! Fucked at Elimination Chamber? YES! Fucked at Wrestlemania XXX? YES! YES! YES! YES!

No.

Um...it's not real, dude

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't see that coming from 10 million miles away. The second they ring the bell and then go into the NAO intro thing you know what's coming. Wow.

NAO act like faces for weeks, so breaking up the opening becomes a heel move. Who would have thought? Fucking stupid. NAO are heels, STOP PLAYING TO THE CROWD.

Malvingt2

this company

o81aUdq.gif

Snaku

Banned
Um...it's not real dude

No shit, but I'm not going to invest myself in an underdog character that will never overcome. It's like Apollo Creed winning in Rocky II. Nobody wants to see that, and nobody is crazy enough to write that. But Trips seems to get off on teabagging the fans, and I'm not going to be emotionally invested in this shit anymore.

gurudyne

I wasn't really paying attention. I was busy figuring out how I can get these gifs to a better size without spending 15 minutes on each one.

Hope you manage it because I'm not getting the Network until Friday and my homework's due Monday. Might have to resort to still frames if a .gif solution isn't available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom