• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAKE THIS SHIT TO WRESTLEMANIA MOTHER FUCKERS

DEAN AMBROSE REDEMPTION ARC

SHIELD FACE TUURRRRNNN
FUCK YEAH!

The SHIELD need to overcome the Wyatts, and have a mutal ending and not break up.

End the SHIELD by having them meet in the center of the ring, group hug, shake hands, and all leaves from separate corners and walk away. Have them wish each good luck for their single pushes, and let them stay friends. Occasionally have throwbacks to the SHIELD, but always stay solo. Just have the always be Best Friends that have each others back.

and then have them all win belts in the same PPV, and end the PPV with all 3 of them coming out with a belt, hugging, and raising each others hand. Celebrating themselves getting over and their success.

Snaku

Banned
WAAAAAAAAAARRRR GAMMMESSSSS! The match beyond...begins.

I think you mean triple cage.

FpoNu5P.jpg

strobogo

Banned
"Beast incarnate" doesn't make a lot of sense. A beast already is living thing. Something like "hate incarnate" or "evil incarnate" make sense.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
"Beast incarnate" doesn't make a lot of sense. A beast already is living thing. Something like "hate incarnate" or "evil incarnate" make sense.

Keep in mind that satan is often referred to as "The Beast", I think thats what they are going for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom