• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

How is Foley of all people acting surprised at all this? Same thing happened to him.
Too many chairshots to Mick's head. He's forgotten most of the details on how he was booked and hasn't read one of his NY Times best-sellers to refresh his memory. Hopefully his WWE Network subscription will joggle his memory as he revisits his career.

tm24

Post them in here.
DB again has zero morals, he is again being a Yes man, saying "give people what they want"
Then says "DB vs HHH"...fans dont want that...

They want Punk vs Bryan for the WWE title at WM.

DB marks I see you all here, realize your boy sold out along time ago.

Foley has no idea DB is a sell out
He is again literally a "YES" man thats the joke

This guy WILL LOSE to HHH, that has been
Booked already.

Yet watch how many IWC folks get all surprised.

Do you ever ask yourself why DB doesnt complain, he doesnt care.

HHH has no reason to put him over, he gains nothing and DB gains nothing either, HHh will still be in control. This isnt a HHH leaves angle so who cares

This match has only been booked due to
Punk leaving.

Here is what would has been a great twist..
Punk joins the Authority and beats up Bryan..
Then we have Bryan vs Punk at WM, eventually Punk becomes champion and HE puts DB over at WM31 for the title.
My head can't even

Good guy Ambrose with the save.

These 3 are the future of WWE. I can't wait to see Ambrose, Reigns, and Rollin's leading this company to a brighter future.

#BelieveInTheSHIELD

bigkrev

And there is your finish that protects everyone and continues the Wyatt-Shield and the Ambrose-Reigns story.

Amazing how they book some stuff perfectly and fuck up everything else

GQman2121

Banned
Terrible finish that they already used in the first hour.

Neither of these guys are singles wrestlers for me. They should be positioned to revamp the tag division.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Bray Wyatt and Dean Ambrose would be a great super villain team. I think the inevitable heel turn will give him a chance to be a good alpha heel.

Ithil

Terrible finish that they already used in the first hour.

Neither of these guys are singles wrestlers for me. They should be positioned to revamp the tag division.

Both of them have been wrestling about 3 years, and they're 26 and 28.
Writing them off now is silly.

Roman hair is amazing . Like a lions mane

Majestic as hell.
mPdq3hA.gif

Toki767

Cena being legitimately injured would be the greatest thing to happen to WrestleMania 30 if it means we get Shield vs Wyatts 2.

Both of them have been wrestling about 3 years, and they're 26 and 28.
Writing them off now is silly.

Exactly. It's not like they are main-eventing Mania this year. And even if they did, it'd be better than Batista-Orton. I've liked Raw tonight. Has felt eventful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom