• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostmind

jrKjzc1.gif

Joeki11a says nonsense I wouldn't even touch.
What's worrisome is I think he actually believes what he says whereas I'm consciously BSing most of the time.
(Although he was right about D.Brine being perfectly content in his current role.)

But Bryan's said in interviews he's frustrated with how he's being booked given the reactions he gets. That Joeki11a nonsense.

I think I'm actually okay with the Mania card if it is what it seems (Cena vs. Wyatt, Taker vs. Brock, Triple H vs. DB). Sure it may not be the best possible matchups, but the match quality should be great other than the shitshow that's sure to be Orton-Batista, but at least we get to watch the crowd shit all over that.

strobogo

Banned
I don't think Sting is showing up tonight. Maybe he'll be on NXT or Impact. This crowd is stupid. They're really doing the "chant for random people" shit with the two most over young guys not named Bryan? And after going batty for both teams the night before?

Kaladin

I really hope WWE doesn't hold this boring crowd against these two guys.

They know Taker and Lesnar are in the last segment, they're waiting for fireworks, and give zero fucks about this or any match that would be in front of them.

strobogo

Banned
I think Roman ain't ready.

I agree, but he'll never get better if he isn't given actual singles matches. I think he needs until Summerslam probably to really get comfortable at singles stuff. I wonder if the lights go out in the arena for those spots or if the guys just run out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom