• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
The only thing worse than the booking are all these crowds.

Give me the option to mute crowds and I'll pay an extra $5 a month.

XAVr2.gif
Ok, this is good lol

Phatmac

Yeah they don't have confidence in their young talent so it sucks that they have to rely on big names still. There's still a lot of great talent that can put on a good show. The product can be better with better management.

strobogo

Banned
Talent wise, I don't pay close enough attention, but it's pretty pathetic they have to keep digging to part time legend wrestlers they built up well in the past because they have so little that can get that interest now.
Yeah that's probably what I should have said.

That's not the fault of the roster. Even the guys that are over get dicked around. But the roster is pretty stacked with talent.

I wonder if the post show wrap up means they won't do after show matches anymore.

No, you're supposed to think he pretended to stab him to convey violence and intensity to further the drama of the segment.

Seriously, you can say this for everything on wrestling. "Are we supposed to believe that DDT really planted him on his head?" etc. etc..

In terms of things Taker has done over the years, faking stabbing someone with a pen is pretty far down the unbelievabilty list.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Day 1 of the WWE Network has been great. I'm loving this, they hit a home run.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
so looks like brock is going to lose another WM

Seems like a given. Would be the craziest shit the WWE has ever done if Brock was the guy who broke the streak.

Still looking forward to it. If they're smart they make it the actual main event of WM and just have Batista/Orton in the middle of the card.

The pin is still embedded deep within his hand!

I kinda like this post-game show so far, but the crowd kinda gets screwed out of a dark match now, no?

Seems like a given. Would be the craziest shit the WWE has ever done if Brock was the guy who broke the streak.

Still looking forward to it. If they're smart they make it the actual main event of WM and just have Batista/Orton in the middle of the card.

How many people have streaks right now that can carry Undertaker's legacy after he's done?

Miz seems like the best candidate so far.

Ithil

The pin is still embedded deep within his hand!

I kinda like this post-game show so far, but the crowd kinda gets screwed out of a dark match now, no?
Seems like it, especially given dark matches are non-canon so you can't have them going on in the background during the show.

Perhaps they will make it heavily backstage based when they don't have HoF guest stars every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom