• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw64life

So after the all the talk of creative scrambling and having emergency meetings and shit after the rumble they're just going to go with exactly the same plan for Mania that was rumored and that people clearly and obviously aren't happy about.

Nameless

Mania is looking as shitty as the dirt sheets have been saying it would look for the past 3 months.

So much for those emergency rewrites.

So after the all the talk of creative scrambling and having emergency meetings and shit after the rumble they're just going to go with exactly the same plan for Mania that was rumored and that people clearly and obviously aren't happy about.
Don't think creative scrambling was ever confirmed.

Basically WWE is the Nintendo elephant.

strobogo

Banned
No dark main event is really going to suck for these RAW crowds

It really doesn't. Raw is really brutal to sit through live. Raw itself is 3 to 3 1/4 hours long, but you also sit through the commercials, recaps of stuff you already saw, plus a dark match or two, and Superstars. If you stay for the whole thing, it gets around 4 hours or more some nights.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Look at it this way guys, had Punk not left the company, Bryan would be facing Sheamus at WM! What a huge improvement!

FUCK.

UberTag

Scrambling isn't needed.
Plans don't need to be changed.
Fans are chomping at the bit to sign up for the Network.
They actively WANT to throw their money away so they can be disappointed with obvious telegraphed booking while chanting to amuse themselves.
And, hey, they still get great matches so who really cares if the booking is shit and nobody except the chosen heavies of Vince & Triple H get over?

Now Alvarez will go on his podcast and act flummoxed over why D.Brine isn't getting the belt at Mania after he's been swearing up and down that it HAS to happen. When clearly it does not.

just tried it on each browser, no luck. maybe it's cause i'm canadian? it was working perfectly earlier though..

Ew. Yeah, go away dude. WE THE PEOPLE.
I'm sorry. That sucks actually

The Xbox app isn't taking my username/pass, but my iPad works fine.

Cena calls out the people that screwed him over last night. Bryan randomly calls out Hunter.

Kaladin

tumblr_lvucx4locE1qkiqdko4_250.gif

It really doesn't. Raw is really brutal to sit through live. Raw itself is 3 to 3 1/4 hours long, but you also sit through the commercials, recaps of stuff you already saw, plus a dark match or two, and Superstars. If you stay for the whole thing, it gets around 4 hours or more some nights.

Yup. Dark main events just extend the whole thing unnecessarily. You're already dead by the time Raw ends anyway.

Kaladin

I LOVE the backstage and behind the scenes parts of this post show.

AND LOL at this small crowd that has gathered behind the booth.

Just lol.

Oh I know, and I'll never go to another RAW again that's not the one after Mania. With that said Raw ends really badly for the fans in attendance (especially the kids) quite often

UberTag

I don't think Phil is showing up next week. I hope we get a BNB segment out if it
It'll be worth it if Cult of Personality plays, the crowd erupts and instead of Punk, we get Barrett emerging from the back wearing a CM Punk hoodie before walking to his electric lift and sharing some "BAD NEWS". Would be a nice tribute to the fakeout Punk pulled with Jeff Hardy back in 2009.

The quality of the network stream is so good. WM NXT Arrival should be good. Wish that they had Raw and Smackdown on this but I understand why they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom