• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Bryan segments was hard to watch. If Rock didn't do shit, why would they think this would?

Just want to get this Mania over with, all these story lines are falling flat.

RP912

Banned
all for a nexus reunion. put d-bry and bray in it - not husky harris.

huskysenton.gif

Can't have it no other way....

Aiii

So not worth it
The best pure striker in the WWE only just needs a little prep to knock the dust off.

Gimmick idea: Hama as Baymax.

http://talktnapodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/hama.jpg[/IG]
[IMG]http://baymaxphotobomb.com/media/images/character-baymax1.png[/IG][/QUOTE]

Guy does not seem satisfied with his care.

UberTag

Watching the Bryan segments was hard to watch. If Rock didn't do shit, why would they think this would?
Hard to watch? That shit was hilarious in a car accident sort of way. Hell, I expected it and it still exceeded my expectations. Heyman was absolute gold with the follow-up.

Stewart mentioned Rusev on the show and you could hear a pin drop.

Vince has truly killed wrestling.
You think he fucking cares? He has sports entertainment to put out, damn it.

Stop working yourselves into booking some ludicrous Nexus reunion, fellas. You know better than that.

After all, I just caught up on a month’s worth of main roster WWE programming (every RAW, Smackdown, Superstars, Main Event, and the lone Fastlane) in a little less than a day and a half in order to prepare for this endeavor.

Godspeed, AV Club reviewer. Godspeed.

somedevil

When you guys said Breeze was done I thought you meant he retired/quit lol

I doubt anyway because in NXT spoiler ahead
he is getting a push when he is about to go into a feud with Balor.

Plus from Pwinsider:

As of this week, WWE's current plan is to keep The Undertaker off TV until WrestleMania 31. Unless something changes, Taker will not be appearing on RAW or SmackDown to help build the storyline with Bray Wyatt.

The idea behind keeping Taker off TV is that we don't know where he's been, we don't know what he looks like or what his condition is so it will be a bigger surprise when he does appear at WrestleMania.

Good idea. The most people will probably get is a voice over promo from him.

Sephzilla

Plus from Pwinsider:

I actually think in order to make this work they need to make it seem like Taker may actually not show. Like have Bray do one of his Taker promos and then have Brock come out and tell him that Taker is dead.

Scottify

I also agree with keeping Taker off of TV up to WM. I do think that they should still have some cryptic vignettes and such though. Just to build a bit more mystery & tension

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Agree with Taker not showing up until WM. Have Bray cut a promo at WM about how hes a coward for not showing up and then suddenly hes dragged down from underneath the ring.

jred2k

I actually think in order to make this work they need to make it seem like Taker may actually not show. Like have Bray do one of his Taker promos and then have Brock come out and tell him that Taker is dead.

Bray should beat up Kane, put him in a casket and light it on fire as a way to try and drag Undertaker out of hiding. I just really want a reason to write Kane off TV forever.

Just watched the most recent Botchamania. What the hell was wrong with that guy no selling the skyscrapers?

According to David Meltzerzerz, he didn't like the way Sid slid into second base spikes first during a softball game, so he thought he would be the tough guy during their match the following day. He didn't account for Spivey.

Bray should destroy JBL because he was a part of the Ministry

According to David Meltzerzerz, he didn't like the way Sid slid into second base spikes first during a softball game, so he thought he would be the tough guy during their match the following day. He didn't account for Spivey.

Yeah as soon as the guy started walking to the back Spivey stopped him by kicking him upside the head

iMax

I doubt anyway because in NXT spoiler ahead
he is getting a push when he is about to go into a feud with Balor.

Plus from Pwinsider:

That's unfortunate. So how will he accept the match?

somedevil

I guess some "news" about Brock last night:

Word from Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is that there is more to the story on why Lesnar didn't appear last night but we don't have details yet.

Meltzer indicated that there is a situation developing and WWE officials don't want it getting out yet. It was added that that "something happened" at RAW but no other details are available yet but we will keep you updated.

So something happened is basically the story. So any guesses?

Via what Sting did or he would do a voice over promo saying he will be there.

Sephzilla

Bray will walk to the ring at Mania and start taunting and insulting Undertaker. Then a bell tolls and Bray promptly shits his pants in fear.

Should stalk his wife

I'd say have a promo with Bray standing atop Paul Bearer's grave.

Also, Wyatt really needs to get the Wyatt Family back together. Reunite them and have Bray start calling them the New Ministry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom