• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

hey yo

you made the robocop avatar i was rocking before Breeze month right? i lost the link to it

all of the avatars

http://imgur.com/a/7Mm6y

fuhrEHE.png

somedevil

I'd imagine Brock has locked a deal with an MMA company.

Can't do that because your contract has to be up for this to happen and his deal ends after Raw after Wrestlemania.

Plus I doubt he would tell them that he is leaving because that would mean less companies trying to sign him leaving him getting less money.

Sephzilla

It's one of two things

1) Vince wanted to negotiate a new deal with Brock and Brock was like "fuck that". Brock's probably going to hold out until the final hour in order to squeeze everything he can out of Vince.

2) Vince wanted Brock to put over Roman too

The easy answer would be that they wanted Brock to put over Reigns in some stupid fashion tonight and he didn't want to do it. But are you telling me WWE is so stuck up Reigns' ass that they literally won't back down from that, to the point that they would let Lesnar stay off TV?

I don't wanna believe it, so I'll just theorize it has to do with money.

iMax

I thought He can't do until his contract is up with the wwe

Can't do that because your contract has to be up for this to happen and his deal ends after Raw after Wrestlemania.

Plus I doubt he would tell them that he is leaving because that would mean less companies trying to sign him leaving him getting less money.

Didn't say signed. Just said locked up; agreed upon. He can do that, right? So long as it commences after his WWE one finishes and there's no overlap.

I'd guess WWE are pissed he's not renewing.

v0yce

The easy answer would be that they wanted Brock to put over Reigns in some stupid fashion tonight and he didn't want to do it. But are you telling me WWE is so stuck up Reigns' ass that they literally won't back down from that, to the point that they would let Lesnar stay off TV?

I don't wanna believe it, so I'll just theorize it has to do with money.

Yeah, it's hard for me to imagine it has anything to do with Reigns, but the way Heyman over sold it, "if it was Reigns vs Hogan AND Andre the Giant, i'd bet on Reigns" makes me wonder if something happened. That seemed kind of ridiculous.

Sephzilla

It's most likely that Brock and Vince had a breakdown in negotiations. Heyman coming out and basically calling out the Roman Reigns dick sucking does raise an eyebrow though.

People are a little over the top with the Reigns paranoia at this point.

Did you not watch the Bryan/Roman segment last night?

Fox318

Not enough time in the 3-hour show. Would take time away from valuable comedy and WWE Network plugs from the commentary crew.
Fuck getting the talent over. Nobody wants that.

Dude they need to plug the 69 year old man on the cover of a fitness magazine.

Into

Dave Meltzer "Reigns is not ready, this will be one of the weakest WM main events"

Josh "WrestleZone" Isenberg "Reigns is ready, the fans will get over it"

Gee, who do i believe? Seriously are people at WZ trying to get hired by WWE? They rate everything positive and give poor segments 8/10

Sephzilla

I hope the Goldust/Stardust feud ends with Cody ditching the Stardust gimmick. I like Cody, I like the gimmick, and Cody fucking owns that character. But Cody has main event talent and that gimmick is a glass ceiling.

Sou Da

I hope the Goldust/Stardust feud ends with Cody ditching the Stardust gimmick. I like Cody, I like the gimmick, and Cody fucking owns that character. But Cody has main event talent and that gimmick is a glass ceiling.

It will. You should be worried that his next gimmick will be even more out there though.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
When has Brock ever had a problem putting someone over? Dude has never been up his own ass like that.

Contract negotiation sounds more accurate if we're going to speculate.

jred2k

The Roman Reigns truthers are becoming a bit much. I don't like him and don't think hes ready to headline WM, but its a den of fucking crazy people here. Brock had negotiation break downs with Vince and wouldn't go on TV cause he wouldn't job to Reigns? Brock couldn't give a fuck what hes doing as long as he gets paid.

Cagey

Banned
When has Brock ever had a problem putting someone over? Dude has never been up his own ass like that.

Contract negotiation sounds more accurate if we're going to speculate.

The Roman Reigns truthers are becoming a bit much. I don't like him and don't think hes ready to headline WM, but its a den of fucking crazy people here. Brock had negotiation break downs with Vince and wouldn't go on TV cause he wouldn't job to Reigns? Brock couldn't give a fuck what hes doing as long as he gets paid.

Seriously. Lesnar would make me look like Zeus himself if the check cleared.

RDS, man. Reigns Derangement Syndrome.

Right. That's why he almost quit when he came back and lost to John Cena and John Cena cut that promo after and then showed up the next night like nothing was wrong.

JavyOO7

Right. That's why he almost quit when he came back and lost to John Cena and John Cena cut that promo after and then showed up the next night like nothing was wrong.

Yeah, what Meltzer said flew over my head. What angered Brock so much and what did Cena say in that promo?

Brock would drop the belt to Paige if asked, I doubt he cares at all. Brock is easy. Pay him, don't bug him, and he'll do whatever you ask and go above and beyond. His crazy pinball selling before he went super dominant was hilarious

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Dave Meltzer "Reigns is not ready, this will be one of the weakest WM main events"

Josh "WrestleZone" Isenberg "Reigns is ready, the fans will get over it"

Gee, who do i believe? Seriously are people at WZ trying to get hired by WWE? They rate everything positive and give poor segments 8/10
Dave Melty also said Seth was gonna look like a star at Fastlane. I'm siding with Josh Iceberg.

kiguel182

Well, that Bryan and Reigns segment was one of the most insulting and condescending pieces of TV I have ever seen. I mean, they know that we know the show is scripted right?

And then Bryan stole is tag for some reason. I almost thought we were going to see something interesting but nope.

I honestly think at this point I'm only seeing this to see how bad it gets. Which means I probably have some issues. I need an intervention, friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom