• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

I don't recall hearing Bryan saying that Reigns is better than him. It was more a "you have more heart to be in the main event than I thought", which is probably true that he have. I still don't think he has the skill yet, but oh well, at least is the second year with Cena out of the main event.

Nexus reunion? Please no, 2010 was the worst year in the past decade.

It was bad because of Cena.

Nexus as a face vs Authority though?

Cagey

Banned
Wait wait, my boy David Otunga, amateur bodybuilder with impeccable aesthetics and graduate of Harvard Law and the better version of me in every way, has resurfaced on WWE television? Why didn't I know this.

Time to bust out all of my Otunga avatars.

Roman will understand.

I wonder if that 'Brock got pulled because something happened backstage' shit is true.

It'd make sense since last night's RAW seemed totally disjointed

Hasney

Nexus reunion? Please no, 2010 was the worst year in the past decade.

OR the year to bring Hasney out of a wrestling hiatus with such a fantastic end to a random Raw.

Wait wait, my boy David Otunga, amateur bodybuilder with impeccable aesthetics and graduate of Harvard Law and the better version of me in every way, has resurfaced on WWE television? Why didn't I know this.

Roman will understand.

No, WWE dark matches. But SOON (hopefully).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Roman will understand.

They were the best of times.

Supreme Bryan, Otunga with Coffee
nFaV1xU.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, kart racing looks real fun. Don't hit the banana peels pal.

guys I think I might go to my first indie show.

There's a JoMo vs. Aj Styles match in brooklyn in march and that sounds #2sweet.

However I've never been to one of these shows and am weary of going STAAAAGGGGG.

Anyone ever take the lonely road to these things.

...I swear my life isn't as sad as that sounds.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;153471662 said:

There's a JoMo vs. Aj Styles match in brooklyn in march and that sounds #2sweet.

However I've never been to one of these shows and am weary of going STAAAAGGGGG.

You'll be fine alone buddy. You might even have more fun alone.

BROOKLYN BROOKLYN

C.Dark.DN

Banned

I bought an extra ticket to a WWE house show, but one wanted to go with me. :/ Dat empty seat between me and a father.

jmdajr

Don't know much about the Bush Whackers outside the WWE, but they sure do have ugly ass blading scars I didn't notice as a kid,

UberTag

Bryan isn't even going to be in the top five matches at Mania. That tells you all.
Mrs. Danielson might, though. So at least that's something.

Soooooo

Brock vs Reigns
Stang vs HHH
Cena vs Rusev
Randy vs Rollins (or Team Randy vs Team Authority)
Ambrose vs Wade vs Ziggler
Sheamus vs Bryan
Wyatt vs Undertaker
Goldust vs Stardust
Battle Royal (with Miz and Sandow being last two?????)
Brass Ring vs Usos.
Divas nonsense

That's seems about it no?
Randy vs. Rollins will likely involve Jon Stewart comedy schtick.
Goldust vs. Stardust may get rolled into the battle royal if they don't have time for something more.
Ditto for Sheamus and Bryan.
R-Truth will likely be involved in that IC match.
And I suspect the divas nonsense will involve Paige "finding a friend" that doesn't get laid out like Emma... that friend will be Charlotte.

FINALLY, rid of that Breeze avatar. This one's only temporary until I can make a proper one. Perhaps of Bruce Tharpe-des.

There's a new review over at ye olde legitshook.com - Bootaaay has fed Stro some wrestling matches, and Stro reviews them. I like the concept. Some great gifs, too.

https://legitshook.squarespace.com/...24/senorlariato-gives-stro-some-shit-to-watch

Hah, not surprised he hated the Dragon Gate match - the style isn't for everyone. I was debating giving him a trios match, but if you don't enjoy DG singles matches you probably won't enjoy their tag matches either.

joelseph

1. All kinds of people go stag to indy shows.

2. You will see the same exact people at every indy show, they will even sit in the same damn seat.

3. Have fun! There will be much more embarrassing people in the audience, let loose and enjoy yourself.

I've been to indy wrestling shows by myself. You might even make some friends.

FINALLY, rid of that Breeze avatar. This one's only temporary until I can make a proper one. Perhaps of Bruce Tharpe-des.

Hah, not surprised he hated the Dragon Gate match - the style isn't for everyone. I was debating giving him a trios match, but if you don't enjoy DG singles matches you probably won't enjoy their tag matches either.

what the shit man

why that av
why

jmdajr

Mrs. Danielson might, though. So at least that's something.

Randy vs. Rollins will likely involve Jon Stewart comedy schtick.
Goldust vs. Stardust may get rolled into the battle royal if they don't have time for something more.
Ditto for Sheamus and Bryan.
R-Truth will likely be involved in that IC match.
And I suspect the divas nonsense will involve Paige "finding a friend" that doesn't get laid out like Emma... that friend will be Charlotte.

And some of that stuff like the Tag Titles will probably go on the free preshow.

McCool says Taker is training. Man has no hip and fucked up knees but still squatting what I think is 500 and throwing MMA approved bombs. Get on his level.

the-undertaker-michelle-600x400.jpg

XenoRaven

devittcfnj1huqr.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
McCool says Taker is training. Man has no hip and fucked up knees but still squatting what I think is 500 and throwing MMA approved bombs. Get on his level.

I would hope he was training, considering he's one month removed from having a wrestling match and all :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom