• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I didn’t even think,” said Crowe, who has received first aid training previously. “When I saw it, I was wearing sandals, and I just took off in a full sprint toward the car. I knew especially if a car’s upside down like that, it can catch fire very easily, and whoever was in it, we wanted to get them out."

vegeta-attacks-cell-1-2-o.gif

Heel

Waiting until Frenlen releases his info on the Brock situation.

Mark Frenlen from Wrestling 25/8 has the journalistic integrity to go weeks, even months without posting dirt if he doesn't have something concrete to go with. He's not going to string along his subscribers with "maybes" and "I have no ideas." That takes guts.

Kaladin

Friend

Kevin Steen is about as much a Vader as Roman is a Diesel.

I love how you took a picture pre NXT.

Dude is bulking up in the performance center.

kevin-owens-makes-his-wwe-debut.jpg

Looks much better than when he did on the indies. He has the skill and it looks like he's using the tools and platform WWE provides to train.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data you've got me curious. What is a Jun Kasai match you would recommend?

Don't hold back friend I can take it

Booootaaaay probably has better gross death matches which is his thing., and Kasai and Takeda are really the only deathmatch wrestlers that I like.

But I like
Jun Kasai vs Masashi Takeda Lighttube, Kenzan & Iron Cage Deathmatch
Jun Kasai vs Masashi Takeda Razor/Gusset Boards/Tubes Death Match
Jun Kasai vs Necro Butcher
Jun Kasai vs Jaki Numazawa Razor Board Death Match. This is the one where Kasai's gets tons of slices on his back and and there's a gif of all the cuts bleeding.

I don't recommend his matches with MASADA because Kasai does all the work because MASADA is a Mike Awesome level cunt.

Owens needs to take off his shirt if he wants more cred with me. Embrace the gut

Booootaaaay probably has better gross death matches which is his thing., and Kasai and Takeda are really the only deathmatch wrestlers that I like.

But I like
Jun Kasai vs Masashi Takeda Lighttube, Kenzan & Iron Cage Deathmatch
Jun Kasai vs Masashi Takeda Razor/Gusset Boards/Tubes Death Match
Jun Kasai vs Necro Butcher
Jun Kasai vs Jaki Numazawa Razor Board Death Match. This is the one where Kasai's gets tons of slices on his back and and there's a gif of all the cuts bleeding.

I don't recommend his matches with MASADA because Kasai does all the work because MASADA is a Mike Awesome level cunt.

Thank you friend

Kaladin

I still haven't watched the main event of Mania 28. That H's/Undertaker match was fucking brutal viewing and the whole Mania was rather forgettable.

You're not missing anything friend. I was there live and the highlight of the night was over in 18 seconds.

Hex

Banned
Agree with Taker not showing up until WM. Have Bray cut a promo at WM about how hes a coward for not showing up and then suddenly hes dragged down from underneath the ring.

I agree with this, but they have to make it believable that Bray has a chance to beat him and for that there has to be some kind of altercation.

Well that Kasai/Takeda light tube cage match was certainly something. Slower start than the few other deathmatches I've seen and I think they pulled off a pretty good match underneath the spots.

Will tears from Lucha Underground fans when Vince Russo and Lucha Underground formally announce that he's taking over their booking be saltier than the tears of Daniel Bryan fans after he loses in 17 seconds to Sheamus at WrestleMania 31?

Mahonay

Banned
Ha! Wow. Amazing. I have the light blue Simply Ravishing shirt and wear it while mowing. >_>

P.S. It's the only wrassle shirt I've ever owned. :D
That Rick Rude shirt, the black and white ECW Sandman shirt, and an NJPW black and white logo shirt are the only wrestling shirts I have.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think I watched the highlights of this and I was uncomfortable with the screaming and crying.

Suzuki grabs her hair and holds her up in the air for some non-violent takedowns. She kicks him in the nuts and spits on him while he's down and Suzuki beats the fuck out of her for it.

Sounds like fair booking to me. Suzuki gave her more chances than I would have expected, honestly. And it gets Kana over big because Suzuki is the ultimate villain in Japan right now.
Well that Kasai/Takeda light tube cage match was certainly something. Slower start than the few other deathmatches I've seen and I think they pulled off a pretty good match underneath the spots.

Yeah, that's why I posted two Kasai/Takeda matches. That one starts slow and the other one goe to 100 right at the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom