• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork/happy-birthday-wwe-emojis

Undertaker.png
Brock.png
DanielBryan.png
TripleHStephanie.png
Rusev.png
Z0kqP.png

joelseph

Samoa Joe is coming home to ROH and will be wrestling at the March 14th event I will be at! This makes up for missing Patron. Time for this new fan to get educated.

somedevil

WWE viewership for 2/23 Raw:

8pm: 4.082
9pm: 4.109
10pm: 4.176

Avg: 4.122

Well the audience went up as the show went on. At 10pm Raw beat Saul in viewership and 18-49 as well though the audience is still down compared to last year.

Plus from Pwinsider about Brock:

According to those who saw him backstage yesterday, Lesnar was obviously angry about something and one source claimed he walked out of the taping before it ended.

There are different stories making the rounds, but PWInsider has been told it was not something on the creative end that set Lesnar off, but something regarding his business relationship with WWE. No one we spoke with was willing to elaborate beyond that, but several made it clear it had nothing to do with any planned booking

Kaladin

Well the audience went up as the show went on. At 10pm Raw beat Saul in viewership and 18-49 as well though the audience is still down compared to last year.

Wow, third hour actually went up this week......wonder why.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Rusev saying "lol no" to Cena's rematch demand was the best part of Raw. I'm not really sure how this is gonna proceed without putting the US title on Cena though which is just laugh worthy as hell.

Vince probably tried to pay him in deerskins.

Scottify

The Rusev saying "lol no" to Cena's rematch demand was the best part of Raw. I'm not really sure how this is gonna proceed without putting the US title on Cena though which is just laugh worthy as hell.

Agreed. Just the way he said it made me laugh.

I just don't see Cena winning that title. He certainly doesn't need it, nor should he even want it. Defending the US from those nefarious Russians should be motivation enough.

RP912

Banned
Man would it hurt Cena's pride to actually win the goddamn US title. It's not like the belt has toxic waste on it...it's a damn title belt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man would it hurt Cena's pride to actually win the goddamn US title. It's not like the belt has toxic waste on it...it's a damn title belt.

Evidence dictates it does though...watch out

So you're saying you want Cena to squash Rusev in a 10 second I Quit match at Wrestlemania, then go on to kick Reigns in the dick, take his spot, beat Bork for the title, and combine both belts into the United State of BBBBRRRAAAPPLEDOUGH? Got it.

RP912

Banned
So you're saying you want Cena to squash Rusev in a 10 second I Quit match at Wrestlemania, then go on to kick Reigns in the dick, take his spot, beat Bork for the title, and combine both belts into the United State of BBBBRRRAAAPPLEDOUGH? Got it.

No but atleast bring some life back into that worthless belt. He could retire it and give it to Steamboat.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
would the brock situation explain why trips looked so annoyed / sad.

doesnt really make sense to act like he was just because of what happen with sting at fast lane.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Wow, third hour actually went up this week......wonder why.

Cena started the top of the third hour; Bryan & Reigns vs Orton (who everyone expects to destroy Rollins) and Rollins as the Main Event, oh, and Brock Lesnar was advertised and he hadn't come out yet.

Can see why the third hour would rise.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
wrestling news world is reporting brock lesnar was annoyed because they cancelled upcoming merchandise

its a premium member thing so cant link article

wrestling news world is a hack site that posts nothing but garbage

yeah lmaomeltzer but give me one credible thing wrestlingnewsworld has been the source on that's come to be legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom