• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
TLX2uHo.gif

Friends, don't be a disrespectful cheater like KANA and use low blows and spit on your opponents.
jlIDAOQ.gif

It won't go well for you.

Cagey

Banned

[–]GlenBigBabyDavisgoldie 7 points 2 hours ago

And I think the lack of meritocracy is a major problem. As a fan, you want to see the deserving guys win. Thats what makes the company fun and enjoyable for fans.

I spend my day watching the guy down the hall (who's brother is the manager) do a shoddy job all day and get recognized for his "hard work." Then I go home and turn on RAW expecting to see hard workers like Daniel Bryan get the respect they deserve but instead I see the guy down the hall getting all the recognition again. It honestly crushes you when you realize that even scripted bullshit (the stories that are meant to uplift and captivate us) revolves around the priveledged dude being the deserving one.

I feel bad for the people who really feed off of wrestling because they must be feeling like shit watching the Reigns circlejerk.

iZvX1A8jPevFh.gif

Ultratech

You can't beat a good ol' light-tube - it has everything, cool visual impact as the glass goes everywhere and the dust rises, the loud popping sound as the pressurised tube shatters, a high potential for bloodshed, yet also the fact that it's not as wilfully dangerous as a straight chair shot to the head.

Bamboo skewers are probably my least favourite, in an entirely "OH GOD, WHY?!?" sort of way;

http://i6.minus.com/ibr1jE7MMS88aQ.png

I can admit to busting light-tubes back in the day. It's fun shit.

Those bamboo skewers though...does look kinda funny.

Almost like he's growing something out of his forehead.

Did not need to see that Chyna twerk gif

Yeah...I could've gone without seeing that.

Friends, don't be a disrespectful cheater like KANA and use low blows and spit on your opponents.
It won't go well for you.

It's almost like a running gag at this point of Kana trying to pull the same shit she does in joshi with the dudes, then immediately getting rekt

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's almost like a running gag at this point of Kana trying to pull the same shit she does in joshi with the dudes, then immediately getting rekt

Girl, you're not going to be able to handle the man who pretty easily beat Aja Kong. The person who comes off looking the worst in the match though is Marufuji. Suzuki throws the ref out and then Marufuji comes in to stop him and Suzuki easily throws Marufuji out then throws his tag partner(Meiko) out and continues to teach the young shit.

But it's funny because Suzuki is challenging Marufuji for his title now, and I'm like 'You just easily threw him out of the ring while whooping somebody else's ass, and I'm supposed to think Marufuji is going to be a challenge for you?'

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Everyone thinks Hogan is going to be in Cena's corner for WM, but the reality is that Hogan is going to take Cena's place as he's not enough of a patriot to get the job done.

Leg drop. Celebration. Hogan gets the rub. Brother.

Alucard

Banned
Who will Samoa Joe face in his ROH matches? Stuff I'd be interested in seeing:

Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels
Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles
Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles

And current guys:

Adam Cole
Mark Briscoe
Jay Lethal
Hanson
Ciampa

Alucard

Banned
Everyone thinks Hogan is going to be in Cena's corner for WM, but the reality is that Hogan is going to take Cena's place as he's not enough of a patriot to get the job done.

Leg drop. Celebration. Hogan gets the rub. Brother.

"I told Vince that I wanted John to go over. It was Vince's call, brother. I was just doing what the boss wanted. Get in there, drop the leg, one, two, three. It's all over, but I was pulling for John to finish it with an AA. And that's the God's honest truth, man."

kiguel182

I only now realized that "Maggle" is a way to mock how JBL says Michael.

I'm slow as fuck. Probably explains why I keep watching Raw.

I'm down to give a review of one of those random ass ROH mania weekend shows or even a Mania of varying quality. Put me in coach!

Also we have Minoru and Arn Anderson on the same page, its like a TMF dream match?

I never watched the dark years of Orton vs cena so this past year I've always thought Orton was pretty cool and I was enjoying his face return and the great reaction it was getting.

But what's the deal? They've muddied it up already?

It kinda feels like no matter who it is, the www seems to have a totally different idea at times about what fun wrestling hijinx is than I do.

I personally think Cena shouldn't get a shot at Rusev at Mania until he proves that he deserves it. Gives us some of that respect he's always talking about.

Alucard

Banned
Gonna have to take out one of my ROH Samoa Joe DVDS this week. Really damn cool that we'll have Styles, Daniels, and Joe all back under the ROH banner in 2015. Pretty surreal. Hope we get some cool pics of the three of them together.

Who will Samoa Joe face in his ROH matches? Stuff I'd be interested in seeing:

Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels
Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles
Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles

And current guys:

Adam Cole
Mark Briscoe
Jay Lethal
Hanson
Ciampa

Hanson, Cole, Styles and Lethal would be nice to see. I'd like to see him with the Bucks in some fashion too. The 3 way wouldnt live up to expectations. They've already done it again and it's importance is too tied up in TNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom