• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference between Smash Mouth and Barenaked Ladies

Oh no! They're revolting by watching my show and I continue to sell merch regardless of how I treat their favorites!
ibkxF7gv5FvTso.gif

I believe the Barenaked Ladies fat guy wore glasses.

Bowser

I'm not done with Daniel Bryan. Not by a long shot. He's the Best in the World and I want him to get the proper recognition he deserves. He belongs alongside the greats like Hogan, Bret Hart, HBK, SCSA, The Rock, HHH, John Cena, The Undertaker, and many more. Daniel Bryan belongs with these names and fuck, I'm gonna do my part at Wrestlemania and the night after to make my voice heard.

Edit: You know what might work, a daily Twitter trend. If we can get the community organized and vocal on a larger platform like Twitter, they have no choice but to acknowledge us. They did it with CancelWWENetwork and GiveDivasAChance. All we need is a good hashtag phrase to use and get trending everyday til Mania. With 60,0000 people, its possible.

#YesMovement #BeastvsBeard #DanielvsGolesnar

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Will you be serious?

Heenan gets all the credit for 'Rockers are history!' I think Gorilla's 'yeah there's a problem with you, Shawn!' is just as good

And do you know how shocked I was to discover that 'pearl harboring' wasn't a Monsoon exclusive?

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
When Brock left they had Orton win because they wanted to claim that he was the youngest champion ever.

Not Brock.

This is why I think there's a 50+% chance Brock retains at WM 31. Have him break Punk's streak and then J-O-B at WM 32.

So if Bryan kept the belt until Summerslam, would he have gotten a rematch at Night of Champions where he almost beat Lesnar?

hahahahaha nope

Actually; I think Meltzer confirmed that would have been the plan. The Authority would have then played up the close loss as a "giant defeat" and tried to keep Bryan out of the title picture. Also - I am guessing Bryan's title defenses would have gone Kane, Orton, <someone>, Lesnar.

Just finished the RadioLab segment on the Montreal Screwjob, they did a great piece on it in 15 mins. Loved the part where Jeb is asking about the Wrassling terms and cracks up at "worked shoots".

MonsoonClassic is an awesome Youtube channel

It's pretty good

I just watched this Crush Girls vs. Leilani Kai/Penny Mitchell match from '86 and it's crazy how it's a no bullshit wrestling match, and the commentators sell it for both teams (though they def. don't have much to go on with CG, but it'd obviously be WAY WORSE with modern commentary). It'd be great to not only see women actually, like, have matches, but also for heel tag teams to actually use heel tactics more often (like the classic "ref doesn't see the heel team cheating while he's dealing with the face" that happens in here). Kai/Mitchell aren't even that great but they're fine for what they're doing in a sub-10 minute match. Also, the dubbed theme for Crush Girls is just lol

0PT78pw.gif

DMczaf

Just read Meltzer's piece on Daniel Bryan.

I don't think I've read obituaries that were sadder than that shit. Made me just feel bad.

The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon finally came true, it was just 12 month late.

I'm not done with Daniel Bryan. Not by a long shot. He's the Best in the World and I want him to get the proper recognition he deserves. He belongs alongside the greats like Hogan, Bret Hart, HBK, SCSA, The Rock, HHH, John Cena, The Undertaker, and many more. Daniel Bryan belongs with these names and fuck, I'm gonna do my part at Wrestlemania and the night after to make my voice heard.

Edit: You know what might work, a daily Twitter trend. If we can get the community organized and vocal on a larger platform like Twitter, they have no choice but to acknowledge us. They did it with CancelWWENetwork and GiveDivasAChance. All we need is a good hashtag phrase to use and get trending everyday til Mania. With 60,0000 people, its possible.
I never gave up on my boy Daniel Bryan. Don't yall brahs ever forget I never STOPPED believing. I was here chanting every week he was coming back after the Nexus debacle. He Is Risen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom