• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primo avatar material;

t5wzBxZ.jpg

Funny note from LU tapings. (Non-spoiler)

Cueto got really rattled by the crowd. They were giving him the “What” treatment, and in TV and theater work, the crowd doesn’t do that so he wasn’t used to it.

Dario getting shook.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
People who call Finn Balor Finn Balor are level headed normal people.

People who INSIST on typing it as Finn Bálor are usually up their own asses.

slit

So I was reading about how Stephanie was furious over AJ's tweet.

At this point I think AJ is just daring them to fire her.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I think AJ's tweets have merit, I wouldn't dismiss them as her trying to stir the pot. She raised very valid points.

Aiii

So not worth it

Or she doesn't care about getting fired and is therefore not worried about getting buried or whatever by calling out her boss's PR bs.

Either way, she probably just said out loud what most of the women in that company think anyways.

Bowser

In case anyone was wondering, Meltzer did confirm that Samoa Joe has a WWE offer on the table.

All I see is "active talks" from WWE:

Joe has also had an offer, or at least confirmed opening interest and conversation, from Lucha Underground, from AAA, and an apparently solid offer from New Japan, which may be New Japan using him outright, although we’ve been told more likely sending him to bolster NOAH at first and eventually move over. There is also what was described as active talks from WWE, which is why right now his long-term plans are very much open.

somedevil

In case anyone was wondering, Meltzer did confirm that Samoa Joe has a WWE offer on the table.

Yep as well offers from Triple A, Lucha Underground and New Japan.

Man is going to find work. I wonder what WWE offered him but its interesting that they gave him an offer and not AJ.

slit

I think AJ's tweets have merit, I wouldn't dismiss them as her trying to stir the pot. She raised very valid points.

I'm not saying they don't have merit, just that I don't think she wants to be in a company where they sued her husband by proxy. Then they'll get divorced and she'll have nothing though. That would be sad.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm not saying they don't have merit, just that I don't think she wants to be in a company where they sued her husband by proxy. Then they'll get divorced and she'll have nothing though. That would be sad.

Because women can't survive without WWE or a husband.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Except that's her boss, and no matter how full of shit her opportunistic PR Tweets are you still can't talk down to the person who writes your checks.

You shouldn't - she saw an opportunity to spill the tea and did it up.

Carnby

Absolutely. But you gotta admit it's funny that AJ embarrassed Steph and she had no choice but to respond with "You're right! :D :D :D" other wise The #WWEwaronwomen campaign would have started. lol

Aiii

So not worth it
Absolutely. But you gotta admit it's funny that AJ embarrassed Steph and she had no choice but to respond with "You're right! :D :D :D" other wise The #WWEwaronwomen campaign would have started. lol

By the time AJ tweeted this they were already on the second full day of the #GiveDivasAChance ternding, though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

She spilled that damn tea all over her

Time for,some real music

YOU DEALING WITH DA X FACTA

X- Factor Titantron- Uncle Kracker theme: http://youtu.be/4sDMt19MkRk

2 sweet me

9n22XYl.gif

Ha. I totally missed your X-Factor post! Were you listening to Review-A-Wai? In any case, I love it.

This explains so much about some of your favorite wrestlers.

I have a diverse array of wrestlers I enjoy. As it should be!

Bryan, Slater,and ryback as the new X-factor. Complete with uncle cracker wrestlemania entrance

I can totally buy into this.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
If they fire aj right now they would be fucked and have alot of main stream media after them, the fact cm punk tweeted about the situation before Steph replied showed it was done with them not expecting it,

With the cm punk situation n now this they need to tread lightly on there actions they take because I'm sure if they fired aj right now this movement would blow up big time from all angles

Sephzilla

Steph getting livid because someone stuck it to her on Twitter just further cements the fact that she is a younger Vince with boobs.

Going to Wrestlemania in a few weeks! Thinking of reusing my Wrassle GAF wants Cena sign but crossing out Cena's name, and using Roman's.

Bandini

Unpopular opinion time: Finn Balor doesn't have "it." He's decent on the microphone, is an excellent technician in the ring, and has a fantastic look, but for me the sum of the parts is less than the parts themselves. None of his matches in NXT have connected with me. The ring psychology just isn't there. And don't get me started on his dorky little dress up sessions and entrance theatrics. Shit is straight embarrassing to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom