• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sou Da

Caption Competition.

PnT1ESI.jpg

Go.

I'm going to turn this into a two panel comic that with the second picture being Seth's dick inside of a VR overlay.

I won't post it here.

Kaladin

After watching this week's Raw, I'd saw he's a dead ringer for Randy Orton as far as voice and promo style. Seeing them on the same show really cemented it in my mind.

What I mean is, Sheamus got a similar push.

He was green and got a main event push because Triple H was high on him.

They tried (back when they had the brand split to try new guys out on) and he failed miserably and became an upper mid-card guy.

The only difference in Roman Reigns and Sheamus is there is no brand split now.

They tried (back when they had the brand split to try new guys out on) and he failed miserably and became an upper mid-card guy.

Oh, I thought you meant he resembled Sheamus.

Aiii

So not worth it
After watching this week's Raw, I'd saw he's a dead ringer for Randy Orton as far as voice and promo style. Seeing them on the same show really cemented it in my mind.

He's nowhere close to legend killer Orton, but current era "I doubt care about any of this shit"-Orton? Sure.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm ready for the year-long avatar bet by a 10+ post per day member. Cmon, friends.

Yeah I totally see it so that means the next couple manias db better look out for roman

He's nowhere close to legend killer Orton, but current era "I doubt care about any of this shit"-Orton? Sure.

Re-watched Elimination Chamber 2014 recently, it was pretty funny seeing the crowd chant "boring" as soon as Orton left the pod.

Also it was quite funny seeing Cesaro not jobbing or stuck in lower-midcard hell.

Statement just went out. Rey's officially been released.

Between Rey, Alberto, Mystzyziz and the LU guys they can use AAA hasn't had a more US friendly roster since the peso crashed in 90's. They gotta start running shows up here to make up what they're paying these guys.

Verendus

Banned
Rey Mysterio paved the way for Daniel Bryan. He showed the world that it's okay to be a World Champion even if it looks like you might die if another superstar falls on you.

Just remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom