• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

Billy Bilo @uhFrostty
@HulkHogan if you could choose one wrestler from the current roster to form a tag team with who would it be?? #AskHulk

Hulk Hogan @HulkHogan
.@uhFrostty That would be @WWEDanielBryan! I could teach him how to really Hulk up brother! HH #AskHulk #31to31

My boy D-Bry needs a rub.

Kaladin

For most of the time I was just happy to have Sting in WWE at all, but the closer we get to WM the more and more I'm realising how angry I am that Sting and Undertaker are gonna be on the same card but not vs each other.

-_-

They will probably tease Sting vs Undertaker for next year's Mania in Texas on The Raw After Mania.

That is hype you heard here first.

Subscribe to my newsletter for more.

Verendus

Banned
Sting beats Triple H at Wrestlemania 31.

Sting beats Cena at Summerslam later this year.

Sting faces off against Undertaker at Wrestlemania 32.

Two weeks before the event, Undertaker has to pull out due to old age, and is replaced with Daniel Bryan, who was previously scheduled to face off against Tyson Kidd on the pre-show.

Maybe Sting will make the walk-in to save UT in his match and then UT will turn the lights off in the arena from his hospital bed to help Sting get the drop on HHH.

Mutual respect, guys we've had it wrong all this time wanting them to FIGHT... they're like I don't see why people wouldn't realise we were gonna be BEST FRIENDS.

Messier75

Neo Member
It's possible Taker costs Brock the title as revenge for ending the streak. Talk about some conflicted marks when he pops up through the ring.

Sting beats Triple H for ownership of the WCW brand.

Sting starts up WCW in 2015 and takes all the under-utilized talent with him.

Vince McMahon joins the Mars One mission.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Maybe Sting will make the walk-in to save UT in his match and then UT will turn the lights off in the arena from his hospital bed to help Sting get the drop on HHH.

Mutual respect, guys we've had it wrong all this time wanting them to FIGHT... they're like I don't see why people wouldn't realise we were gonna be BEST FRIENDS.

Undertaker & Sting vs. Kane & Hollywood Hogan at Mania 32.

KissVibes

Banned
Sting vs Undertaker would be fucking abysmal. Glad it isn't happening.

It's possible Taker costs Brock the title as revenge for ending the streak. Talk about some conflicted marks when he pops up through the ring.

Taker loses against Bray; Transfers all his evil energy to Bray.

Bray costs Brock the match using his LANTURN (It's the Lantern plus the Urn.)

iMax

They will probably tease Sting vs Undertaker for next year's Mania in Texas on The Raw After Mania.

That is hype you heard here first.

Subscribe to my newsletter for more.

Seriously, I fully expect Sting to pop out from the rafters when Taker beats Bray and point his truncheon at Taker.

We will get Sting vs Taker at next year's Mania.

They would lose too much money not to do it.

maxresdefault.jpg

but yeah that shit's happening

Kaladin

BREAKING NEWS: Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett will defend his title against multiple WWE Superstar opponents in a Ladder Match on the Grandest Stage in Entertainment, WWE WrestleMania 31, LIVE Sunday, March 29 at 8e/5p on WWE Network. ‪#‎31for31‬

BREAKING NEWS: Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett will defend his title against multiple WWE Superstar opponents in a Ladder Match on the Grandest Stage in Entertainment, WWE WrestleMania 31, LIVE Sunday, March 29 at 8e/5p on WWE Network. ‪#‎31for31‬
Finally Bryan has a match

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The IC title match will contain the most notable midcarders. Andre Battle Royale is truly a jobber match this year.

We will get Sting vs Taker at next year's Mania.

They would lose too much money not to do it.

It doesn't seem like the crowd is that hyped for either the UT or Sting. Putting them together next year after another 10 month break isn't going to help any. The WWE waited too long to pull the trigger on this one.

Cena and Bryan bringing legitimacy back to the midcard titles.

In a few months time Reigns and his title will be an afterthought while all interest is on the epic back and forth champion vs champion series of matches Cena and Bryan have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom