• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I want to deprive this thread of variety?

Btw, ROH and LU have TV deals. Not indie feds. Wooooo.

There are plenty of others who post about indies and do it better than you, the thread will be fine. I was speaking relatively, so of course the stipulation will be amended accordingly.

How so exactly I would like to post in like bbq gaf or this one . Is it just easier on pc ?

when you post a reply on mobile you should see an "img" button on top, then you have to put the url in between the two commands. Honestly I find it easier to type out

Seriously, did everyone forget the fucking concussion he got in that match? I swear, Taker's concussion was so bad it magically affected fans to the point where they forgot he had the best matches the 5 mania's prior.

honestly though, the two hhh/taker matches were pretty terrible but looked pretty good compared to what ended up bearing out on the rest of card

he did wrestler an amazing match at WM25 and was carried nicely by cm puke at WM29

TraBuch

Banned
Holy shit at Puma's shooting star press to the outside against Cage. He got some serious air. Any chance we see him in the WWE one day?

Alucard

Banned
Anyone here going to order the ROH PPV this Sunday? It's live from Las Vegas. Thinking it'll look pretty unique. Hope it's better than the Final Battle setup.

tm24

So i guess we know the identity of the guy who made Alberto sign with LU now. Wonder if they'll make him the mysterious green masked luchador

Alucard

Banned
Holy shit at Puma's shooting star press to the outside against Cage. He got some serious air. Any chance we see him in the WWE one day?

He had a tryout but they thought they already had enough guys his size on the roster. Or something like that. Maybe one day it'll happen again. I talked to him at a Toronto indie show and he said he's probably going back to Japan in May for a bit.

I've not heard of any of the folks in it (though I have hear of El Ligero) but the card is:

4qGHVyj.jpg

and

OWMSo1U.jpg

Not sure if there'll be a third match.

I've been to infinite, fun promotion at a fantastic venue.

For me a better mix than the likes of PCW as they use inports sparingly.

Dylan and T Bone will be a brawl, danny hope is a comedy act but his Tasselmania got over big in Liverpool and preston, sam bailey is good as well.

Bray's gonna lose to Taker, right? That's the only way this match makes sense - give him a win so he can ride off into the sunset with Big Show Sting next year.

For most of the time I was just happy to have Sting in WWE at all, but the closer we get to WM the more and more I'm realising how angry I am that Sting and Undertaker are gonna be on the same card but not vs each other.

-_-

I guess Sting didn't want to job but they didn't want UT to lose twice in a row? Or HHH just wanted to get his mitts involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom