• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ed: ^^ I'm in for this. Just need to find one or someone to make one for me. Only Taylor av material I have is in gif form and too big

I hope there's still time to get Taylor involved the divas match for wrasslemania.

lol

They can't even bribe a bigger celebrity than a guy who's retiring this year (which admittedly at least fits in with the theme of this Mania)

Further edit: VV If you wanted to that'd be great! Thanks so much.

Vylash

i'm tempted to get a taylor avi, but am i willing to give up my pro anime lifestyle, even temporarily? it might affect...my legacy

I used to be the type of kid that would always think the sky is falling
Why am I so differently wired? Am I a martian?
What kind of twisted experiment am I involved in?
'Cause I don't belong in this world
That's why I'm scoffing at authority, defiant often
Flying off at the handle at my mom, no dad
So I am non-compliant at home, at school I'm just shy and awkward
And I don't need no goddamn psychologist
Tryna diagnose why I have all these underlying problems
Thinking he can try and solve them
I'm outside chalking up drawings on the sidewalk
And in the front drive talking to myself
Either that or inside hiding off in the corner somewhere quiet
Trying not to be noticed 'cause I'm crying and sobbing
I had a bad day at school so I ain't talking
Some cocksucker shoved me into a fucking locker
'Cause he said that I eyeballed him

And if you fall, I'll get you there
I'll be your savior from all the wars that are fought
Inside your world
Please have faith in my words

'Cause this is my legacy, legacy, eh
This is my legacy, legacy, eh
There's no guarantee,
It's not up to me,
We can only see
This is my legacy, legacy
Legacy, legacy

i'm tempted to get a taylor avi, but am i willing to give up my pro anime lifestyle, even temporarily? it might affect...my legacy

KmRTesO.gif

I think they turned him face a few weeks ago. It happened on Main Event or Superstars so it basically existed in a vacuum.

Side note, Robbie E just came out with the most struggle looking selfie stick on Impact. Was this taped before or after NXT: Rival? If he came out with that after Breeze already used one at Rival that would be really embarrassing.

Robbie E was using one before Breeze. But since it was on Impact it might as well have never have happened.

jred2k

Sephzilla, you need to regain some control over your OT. Do you want to forever be known as the OP that let their OT be the one where WrassleGAF went full PopGAF? Is that a burden you're willing to bare?

Verendus

Banned
You John Cena lovers couldn't proudly wear Brotista avatars, and now you're willingly surrendering yourselves to this circus show.

I'm beyond ashamed of all of you.

Beyond ashamed. Like, I can't describe how bad this shame I feel is.

You John Cena lovers couldn't proudly wear Brotista avatars, and now you're willingly surrendering yourselves to this circus show.

I feel no shame, and I'm never going back

Yet you won't even support Batista's efforts by buying a ticket for his mediocre movies, smh

I would like to initiate a vote of No Confidence on Verendus. His crimes are numerous and varied. His latest? Slandering the good name of Ken Masters, MD.

I feel there is only one way to curb this man's crime spree. Verendus, I think it's time for you go to court.

WRESTLER'S COURT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom