• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

16BitNova

Just gotta face facts, Seth Rollins is not connecting with general audiences. He has no mainstream appeal.

Quite the opposite in my opinion. I believe he is definitely connecting with the general audience. Marks, smarks, kids, anyone will admit he is fun to watch. His sells, his moves, his charisma, his look. He has it all in my opinion.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sheamus is a fantastic heel. He's so much a heel that he couldn't even be a face.

Extra Heat because he looks like the heat mizer.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's only two main event heels left in the company right now; Rusev & Rollins. Pretty sure Sheamus isn't taking over Rollins in any way, shape, or form.

Burials or not, Bray is still considered by the WWE one of their top heel as he's a regular face on the PPV material and gets regular promo time on Raw.

Rusev is fucked as soon as he loses, so they need someone new to step in.

are they seriously gonna depush rollins?

what will they do with him? will he just become another ryback or a dolph ziggler?
Well, I was thinking more along the lines of Kofi Kingston or Curtis Axel, but if he plays his cards right he could be on the level of Dolph Ziggler in a few years
The fiancé buried Seth Rollins

The fiance didn't cheat. Well, the other one did, but not his

QHNXZv9.gif
JcjZZOh.gif

The legendary Suzuki vs Mecha Mummy feud;

Part 1 | Part 2

And entirely unrelated, there's a Dragon Gate show live in 8 and a 1/2 hours;

Dragon Gate, "CHAMPION GATE IN OSAKA", 2015/02/28
Osaka BODYMAKER Colosseum #2

https://secure.live.nicovideo.jp/event/dragongate

1. Super Shisa & Shachihoko BOY vs Jimmy Kanda & Jimmy Kagetora
2. BxB Hulk vs Mr. Quu Quu Naoki Tanizaki Toyonaka Dolphin
3. Kotoka & Yosuke=Santa Maria vs Gamma & Mondai Ryu
4. YAMATO & Don Fujii vs T-Hawk & U-T
5. Masato Yoshino, Shingo Takagi & Uhaa Nation vs Ryo 'Jimmy' Saito, Jimmy Susumu & Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
6. Open the Brave Gate: Kzy (c) vs Akira Tozawa
7. Open the Triangle Gate: Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid & Big R Shimizu (c) vs Naruki Doi, CIMA & Cyber Kong

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of Kofi Kingston or Curtis Axel, but if he plays his cards right he could be on the level of Dolph Ziggler in a few years

they all but ruined ambrose at this point. guy was really over that one raw in Brooklyn and easily could of been a new main eventer if the creative was good and he was booked properly. owelll

I'm watching Man Vs Food and Adam Richman should be the host of Raw. I would break my no Raw commitment if there was a food eating contest with him and Cesaro.
That guy lost a lot of weight, he said he doesn't want to binge eat anymore.

I still think WWE is insane for not having Stephen Amell host a RAW yet. Vigilante vs Vigilante. Plus he's a giant fan of WWE.

He probably couldn't do it now even if he wanted to, it would have to wait until they're done filming the season.

Ultratech

It's been a while since I've been home on a Friday night (I'm snowed in, so I'm kinda stuck).

Man, TNA looks terrible.

And lol @ the screen turning grey as soon as Dreamer starts bleeding.

Vylash

i saw "Jack Swagger brawls with Rusev" on wwe's youtube page and thought it was a reupload from a few months ago or something, but damn they really had Rusev randomly beat his ass again

Vylash

friends, i've been thinking and i think Daniel Bryan's unorthodox offense will make him a serious threat in the world of UFC and mixed martial arts, imagine Frank Mir trying in vain to deal with "the flying headbutt"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
friends, i've been thinking and i think Daniel Bryan's unorthodox offense will make him a serious threat in the world of UFC and mixed martial arts, imagine Frank Mir trying in vain to deal with "the flying headbutt"

He needs to get out while the getting's good. As Batista and Punk have proven, you're nobody until you step in the dodecahedron.

Are we using GAF as an indicator for what's hot in the streets?

I'm sorry that you hitched your crippled braindead horse to a wagon that picked a fight with Jon Stewart and is currently losing said fight, instead of a Strong caboose that's headed straight to the moon where he will look even Stronger

I'm sorry that you hitched your crippled braindead horse to a wagon that picked a fight with Jon Stewart and is currently losing said fight, instead of a Strong caboose that's headed straight to the moon where he will look even Stronger

Freckle's not even here to defend himself.

Striker

Ground zero( September ) vs taker , then the bulldog one against Shawn, then bad blood against taker again. Then against Bret
Two were against 'Taker and Bret was feuding the Patriot with the Canada-America angle going on. Badd Blood especially was HiaC and had the Kane debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom