• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jred2k

When did fandango become a salsa dancer??

I think they turned him face a few weeks ago. It happened on Main Event or Superstars so it basically existed in a vacuum.

Side note, Robbie E just came out with the most struggle looking selfie stick on Impact. Was this taped before or after NXT: Rival? If he came out with that after Breeze already used one at Rival that would be really embarrassing.

Big_Evil_Obrazek_Clubu_1.jpg

Everyone who posts Taylor Swift gifs sleeps with their sister

jred2k

I can't stand more than five minutes of Impact. The dark arena, Taz on commentary, and the fact that I started watching during a Bromans match just gives off such a stench of "who gives a fuck". It's crazy to just see a company treading water like they are. I feel like I'm watching what would happen if Radio Shack or Blockbuster had been wrestling promotions.

xTOOLx

The line system for PWG events is the most disorganized thing ever. Everyone standing around me has no idea if they are in the right line.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I can't stand more than five minutes of Impact. The dark arena, Taz on commentary, and the fact that I started watching during a Bromans match just gives off such a stench of "who gives a fuck". It's crazy to just see a company treading water like they are. I feel like I'm watching what would happen if Radio Shack or Blockbuster had been wrestling promotions.

TNA is so bad. I was seriously depressed for about a month after a bad reaction to some medicine and just listening to Review an Impact sent me into a crying mess. Had to go on some anti anxiety medication and go over to my folks house and watch movies with my mom just to calm down.

None of that has anything really to do with my condition as it was caused by a bad reaction to medicine but it is a sign.

They are more or less the worst promotion in the US. Definitely the worst nationally televised one. Makes RAW look like golden age WCW. Don't get me wrong, its worse than a lot of promotions without television exposure too!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The one thing I miss about the golden days of Stro's regime is that we kept non wrasslin gifs down to a minimum...until that Godzilla angle started up (even then, there's a decent amount of wrasslin in godzilla)

Vylash

The one thing I miss about the golden days of Stro's regime is that we kept non wrasslin gifs down to a minimum...until that Godzilla angle started up (even then, there's a decent amount of wrasslin in godzilla)
the #SwiftEra is here, get with it or get gone

Heroman

Banned

So what you are telling me is that I should post some godzilla gif?

Haters gonna hate, and they can shake it off, because this thread's never been better

That song was probably the worst of the album though

Haters gonna hate, and they can shake it off, because this thread's never been better

That song was probably the worst of the album though
I haven't listened to the album
because it's not streaming anywhere rofl
but I feel like that's high praise cuz it's a frickin great tune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom