• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

maxreigns.png
imma have to save this picture it's just too ridiculous not to use it in the future

Why is legitshook dot com so difficult to navigate? All I want is to have all the content arranged in order with the newest post at the top.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't he make an OT thread recently about getting a bonus or raise and wondering how to spend it?

Don't think so. I wouldn't ask GAF about that. But money comes and goes. Feast or famine.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is 2ge+her a work shot into a shoot or a shoot worked into a work? This has been bothering me since age 10.

Like that one kid died forreal.

scabro

It's really a shame that Reigns doesn't have the half the physical charisma Jason had as Khal Drogo.

who would be the khaleesi to roman's drogo?

Alexa Bliss?

If Jason Momoa ever decided to wrestle, I'd be all for recasting the Roman Reigns character.

only if accompanied by a segment where everyone no sells the change, followed by a quick confused stare at each other.

and have him speak dothraki, with bliss translating for him

hit me up, wwe

i got this shit booked already

Cagey

Banned
It's really a shame that Reigns doesn't have the half the physical charisma Jason had as Khal Drogo.
To be fair, nobody does.

Khal Drogo was the only face on the whole fucking Game of Thrones show. I so desperately wanted him to rape and pillage his way across Westeros and bring all those whiny faux white European monarchy assholes to heel.

I said show. Suck it book nerds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom