• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
who would be the khaleesi to roman's drogo?

Alexa Bliss?

only if accompanied by a segment where everyone no sells the change, followed by a quick confused stare at each other.

and have him speak dothraki, with bliss translating for him

hit me up, wwe

i got this shit booked already
I appreciate your work scabro.
It's a shame Jason doesn't have half the drawing power as Reigns
They're gonna come in droves for Batman bin Suparman and then Jason Momo gonna win over the female audience just in time for the Aquaman film and he's probably gonna fucking ride a shark into a tank or some shit in BVS so yeah there's the male audience. He'll be over in no time.
To be fair, nobody does.

Khal Drogo was the only face on the whole fucking Game of Thrones show. I so desperately wanted him to rape and pillage his way across Westeros and bring all those whiny faux white European monarchy assholes to heel.

I said show. Suck it book nerds.
When he cut that hot promo that made that dude shit himself in the tent I marked out.
How long before comic book NERDS start crying about that dude not having blonde hair, or theres no COLORZ!
Uhhhhh I gotta go edit a post.

scabro

To be fair, nobody does.

Khal Drogo was the only face on the whole fucking Game of Thrones show. I so desperately wanted him to rape and pillage his way across Westeros and bring all those whiny faux white European monarchy assholes to heel.

I said show. Suck it book nerds.
it was the only thing to legit make me kinda want to stop watching the show from its beginning up to now.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I mean it's understandable what they're going for considering this:

xGuGJsf.png

Is what probably comes to most peoples mind when you say Aquaman.

Forkball

I was hoping no one had already made the Momoa-Reigns connection yet. I vastly underestimated everyone.

Does anything horribly offensive happen on Smackdown this week?

Anyone else burnt out on these comic book movies? I've seen like 4 and I feel like that's enough for me... After a while it feels like watching tag team matches over and over.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was hoping no one had already made the Momoa-Reigns connection yet. I vastly underestimated everyone.

Does anything horribly offensive happen on Smackdown this week?

It's Smackdown so
Ce6J4RG.png

I think they like it but more importantly, LET ME TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLAIN OVER MULTIPLE POSTS HOW MUCH I LIKE THE AVENGERS!

Looks fine to me, I'm glad they didn't make him shave and cut his hair. I mean, does he really look any worse than Ant-Man lol? Let's be real here.

DMczaf

I've come to the conclusion that WWE needs to reboot and go with the Marvel formula.

Every superstar gets their own TV series before they come together for Raw.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I've come to the conclusion that WWE needs to reboot and go with the Marvel formula.

Every superstar gets their own TV series before they come together for Raw.

Who would be the WWE equivalent to the Avengers? Obviously Brock is Thanos.

Kaladin

WWE Fast Lane more like Sunday Night Raw
Number One Contender Match to face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania: Daniel Bryan versus Roman Reigns

WWE United States Title Match: Rusev versus John Cena

WWE Intercontinental Title Match: Wade Barrett versus Dean Ambrose

WWE Tag Title Match: The Usos versus Cesaro and Tyson Kidd

WWE Divas Title Match: Nikki Bella versus Paige

Goldust versus Stardust

Seth Rollins, Kane, and Big Show versus Dolph Ziggler, Erick Rowan, and Ryback

Also on the pay per view: Triple H confronts Sting

On the Kickoff Show, Miz hosts MizTV with guest Paul Heyman.

I'll watch since I got this free preview of the network. Sting showing up will be interesting and I wanna see how Reigns vs Bryan turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom