• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Are you questioning or avatar betting integrity Sunny Mac? I am appalled that you would question our honor that way!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are you questioning or avatar betting integrity Sunny Mac? I am appalled that you would question our honor that way!

I'd do the same thing, so that's my rule of thumb.

Aiii

So not worth it
I've been living my gimmick so long I feel there is no difference between no-gimmick me and regular me.

Zach

Any of you guys playing The Order? Is it terrible? Decent? Fine? Okay?

And Vince McBuns, I don't think you ever told me about your epic pro wrestling journey that fell apart before it even got started. What gives?

imBask

Banned

And Vince McBuns, I don't think you ever told me about your epic pro wrestling journey that fell apart before it even got started. What gives?

i'm pretty sure I would enjoy the game eventhough it's short and everything... but i'm not paying 70$ for it, maybe in 5 years when it'll be in some 10$ game bin

Shiv47

I'll pick it up when it's $20-30 cheaper, and I can add my Best Buy gamer discount on top of that. I just started playing Monster Hunter 4, so that's gonna be the bulk of my gaming time for a while, I think.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

The Order Review thread is still going. Got compared to ISIS earlier. Watershed moment.

There was no journey, I was going to be a wrestler, ended up not doing it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
WWE has produced a pretty great Randy Orton shirt.

49542.jpg
Does this mean Randy is mommy's new "friend"?

Zach

The Order Review thread is still going. Got compared to ISIS earlier. Watershed moment.

There was no journey, I was going to be a wrestler, ended up not doing it.

Haha... Compared to ISIS?! Amazing.

And yeah, I'm with you guys. I'll probably play it when it's 20 bucks. :D

So what about your roomie? He ever wrestle Richie Adams? Or is your roommate a chica? Either way, do they have any dirt on Adam? >_>

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

And yeah, I'm with you guys. I'll probably play it when it's 20 bucks. :D

So what about your roomie? He ever wrestle Richie Adams? Or is your roommate a chica? Either way, do they have any dirt on Adam? >_>

My roommate's a woman and she's way too young for that. She's only 21.

CJ Parker would be a good hand on the main roster, I hope he gets moved up soon and settled into his lower midcard status. There's nothing wrong with being good at being a jobber that has an actual theme and gimmick.

He'd be a lot of fun as either a co-jobber with or eventual replacement for Slater.

As long as he keeps that entrance theme of his, which is the hottest of hot jams.

I had it on order for around $50 after taxes and ended up getting it a couple of days early. I am nearing the end of the game now and I have to say I am really loving it. It's definitely a linear experience but the attention to detail and intriguing story make up for that. The game itself feels like something similar to Uncharted. It heavily leans towards creating cinematic experience. I would say that Uncharted gets the balance right while The Order sometimes forces a cinematic quicktime event on you when a gameplay moment would have been a lot more effective and engaging.

It's about a 10 hour game all in and I'm not sure there will be much replay value to it unless you're the type of gamer that likes to replay games over and over again. The value of an experience like that is going to be up to the individual gamer but I am more than happy with my $50 purchase.

Messier75

Neo Member
I will be playing The Order later tonight. I'm looking forward to it. Third person cover shooters are enjoyable to me even when they aren't great.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Now Cheap Heat is a fun podcast that often gets stuff wrong.

However sometimes they suggest stuff that is just too true.

Why hasn't the WWE exploited the fuck out of Mojo Rawley's legitimate friendship with Gronk? That is free money sitting on the table.

Patryn

If it's the post I'm thinking of, that was EmCeeGramr. If you're familiar with him, you know that the whole thing was drenched in sarcasm.

For context, he later posted about how anybody who ever criticized any game is a racist.

Sadly, HipHopGamer fell for Poe's Law and took that seriously and ran with the ball.

Hasney

It's pretty dull. the main thing I was hyped about was lycan fights, but holy shit, they're so dull I sigh when they're about.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I've been watching Wrestlemania X the last few nights in my journey through the New Generation.

That ladder match really is something else. A game changer. Some people watch it today and think it's boring because of how extreme ladder matches have become in the last 15 years but I still think this one is mindblowing. The selling by both men here is phenomenal; each interaction with the ladder has weight and is taken with the upmost care. They are breaking new ground here every twenty seconds or so.

Bandini

CJ Parker would be a good hand on the main roster, I hope he gets moved up soon and settled into his lower midcard status. There's nothing wrong with being good at being a jobber that has an actual theme and gimmick.

I'd love it if after jobbing for a few months, they just do something ridiculous with the character like having him munch a vegan snack mid-match, powering up, and going on a winning streak. He'd make a fun US champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom