• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you want to. You're still the best OT maker friend.

3hfail.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You can tell in an argument about WWE when someone's really butthurt when they pull the 'people on the internet' card.

Anth0ny

The top three matches on the Wrestlemania card will basically be this:

A guy leaving the company the next day vs. a babyface being pushed down everyones throats who will likely be booed

A 55 year old who has not wrestled a good match in years vs. a 45 year old part time wrestler

A broken down 49 year old who lost what made him special last year vs a guy who's been in countless awful/boring PPV matches since he came up to the WWE

Don't forget the new Wrestlemania tradition of John Cena stopping a new up and comer dead in his tracks.

god damn this is gonna suck

best match will be orton/rollins

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also apparently the hipster contrarian wrestling fan thing to do now amongst already hipster(I include myself in that statement) wrestling fans is to say AJPW is better than NJPW.

If you think I'm bad about Okada, you should see some of these shits.

dream

I'm just glad I don't have to be the lone voice of reason about Daniel Bryan anymore, bean breath. Now other people can see what it feels like to be bullied by Daniel Bryan fans.

RBH

I support Sephzilla as the OP for the Wrestlemania OT for the sole reason that I can't support whatever the fuck this is:

image.php

Also apparently the hipster contrarian wrestling fan thing to do now amongst already hipster(I include myself in that statement) wrestling fans is to say AJPW is better than NJPW.

Dylan Waco's been on that train for a year now. He's kind of right, if you don't like the New Japan style.

GODDAMN, Bob;

TDQHKFJ.gif

Fuck.

Yeah, it's been going on for a while now - I'm glad AJPW's got better and readily admit New Japan's not perfect, but the way some go on about it you'd think it was a terrible product.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dylan Waco's been on that train for a year now. He's kind of right, if you don't like the New Japan style.

These are just people who are 'hating Okada fans' or whoever is popular though. They don't actually watch it because they don't like the NJPW style. Even if you don't like the NJPW style, AJPW is the last place I'd recommend. I'd recommend indy-riffic Zero-1 over AJPW.

AJPW is pretty much 'do you like Suwama?' If yes, then do you REALLY like him? Because you're going to have to struggle through him wrestling a bunch of washed up dudes and a bunch of never weres. Even Go is a lot worse than he was in NOAH. Again, my damning thing that I say about it is I dread Akebono in Zero-1, but I love him in AJPW just because of the roster difference.

Cena didn't quit. He got kicked in the nuts, the ref didn't see it, then the ref stopped the match.

Did Rusev win via submission? Yes.
Did Cena lose the match via submission? Yes.
How do people typically lose submission matches? Giving up.

Therefore, as the records will back me up, John Cena gave up.

Bowser

Did Rusev win via submission? Yes.
Did Cena lose the match via submission? Yes.
How do people typically lose submission matches? Giving up.

Therefore, as the records will back me up, John Cena gave up.

I don't see any fallacy in this logic. Case closed.

John Cena
NEVER
GIVE
UP

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Marvel-gaf is much more organized about OTs. No wonder we're not a draw.
We book on the fly, that's what makes what we do something that can't be replicated. A live OT to the smoke and mirror prescripted PR hype of MarvelGAF. We have our finger on the pulse, we aren't kissing asses.

Can we talk about how good Renee Young looked tonight? Goddam her arms. That smile.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Dragon's Gate, DDT, NOAH are all better. Especially Dragon's Gate.

You're all missing an underrated part of tonight

MITB: Lost
Battleground: Lost by forfeit
Summerslam: Lost
No match at NOC
HIAC: Lost by ghost attack
Survivor Series: Lost by DQ
TLC: Lost by TV attack
Rumble: Lost
Fast Lane: Lost by DQ

Ambrose is now 0-8 in PPV singles matches

This is one of the guys Vince praised in the Austin podcast

Man God

Non-Canon Member

No match at NOC

He doesn't care if he wins! He just wants his picture on the wall.

No match at NOC

got to pay his dues, brah

Thorakai

Alright look Daniel Bryan fans, accept it right now. Accept it right now. On this very day that Daniel Bryan will not be in the main event at Wrestlemania. Please accept it right now. I don't wanna hear you crying after Fast Lane when Roman Reigns beats him. I don't wanna hear you crying "I'm gonna make an online petition, I might make an online petition because I'm very upset". I don't wanna hear none of that bullshit. I just want you to accept it.

Now don't get me wrong I like Daniel Bryan, great wrestler puts on good matches, I wish he'd be the champion again. I wish he going to Mania to fight Brock Lesnar, I think it's a great story. Right? Guy gets injured, NEVER really loses the title and then comes back wins the rumble goes on to face Lesnar the beast Brock Lesnar. The ultimate underdog versus the ultimate just bthis dude'll crush anybody he beats anybody. How can Daniel Bryan possibly overcome him!? Oh no, but that's not gonna happen that story will not be told. I'M SORRY. EHHHH, EHHHH. WHHYYYY!? WHY!?? Don't get me wrong, I'm upset too. Oh my god that would be a great story, but we're not gonna witness it, it's not gonna happen and I want you to accept it now.

You should've accepted it before the Royal Rumble. I KNEW Roman Reigns was gonna win, I told you this and you motherfuckers were still on here, "no, no, no I think the fans changed their mind." You think Vince McMahon gives a fuck what you think? You think Vince McMahon cares? He'll be dead soon. He wants Roman Reigns to be the fucking GUY and that's who it's gonna be. They been planning this all fucking year. Now I can say they gave you a way last year they gave you a fuck away last year and that was a whole different story. It ain't happening this year.

First off all you ruined everything last year. Batista was gonna win the belt, fucking BATISTA, Guardians of the Galaxy Batista he was go on Summerslam. I would think, right? And face Brock Lesnar, the Beast vs. The Animal, you ruined it, you ruined Vince Mcmahon's ultimate dream of that match.

And now you think, now you think he's gonna once again allow you to ruin Roman Reigns, ALLOW YOU to ruin everything he's built to get here. I mean he ended the fucking STREAK for this he made John Cena look like a BITCH for this. And you think you're gonna ruin it? You think he's gonna give all of that to Br- to Daniel Bryan you understand whoever beats Lesnar that beats the guy who ended the streak beats the guy that dominated John Cena, Brock Lesnar's a bad motherfucker and he's gonna be beat by Roman Reigns. You think they gonna allow Daniel Bryan to take all that?

Come on man it ain't fucking happening, you need to accept it now and I know they got ya'll hyped up now "Oh my god they're gonna fight at Fastlane!" Oh my god they're gonna have a match and whoever wins fights Lesnar. Who do you thinks gonna win that match? Are you this fucking dumb? Do you think they're gonna fucking let Daniel Bryan win that match? NO, all of this is Vince Mcmahon fucking with you that's all it is. Fucking with your emotions don't worry, don't worry will get that belt back one day when the time is right when Vince Mcmahon is ready to give your way to let you celebrate, but not this time, not this time, not THIS Mania. Not this Fastlane, not this Rumble it ain't fucking happening.

Just accept it please, I don't wanna see ya'll on here crying on the 22nd isn't that when the ppv is, crying and shit "Oh why Daniel Bryan deserved it, OH I can't believe it, ohhhhh." Booing and shit I don't even get why they boo Roman Reigns, I like Roman Reigns okay oh he's not the best promo well he'll get better. Okay? OKAY. We'll put him with a manager, there's plenty of solutions. OKAY, guy?

But I agree with you I wouldn't put Roman Reigns in there, I'd put Daniel Bryan but eth-I don't run the place okay, I don't fucking run it. I just watch the shit and I'm telling you right now Roman Reigns will be in the main event against Brock Lesnar. It won't be no triple threat. Dr Duncan on here talking about "It'll be a triple threat" NOO Dr Duncan DRUM alert THAT. It ain't gonna be nothing, it's gonna be Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar. Sting, Triple H and Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan is probably the opening match. Daniel Bryan will be the opening match, bet on it. BET ON IT.

And you motherfuckers will be upset too, you'll be like "Daniel Bryan's opening match!?? NOT FAIR. He main evented last year!" And you should be happy, you should be happy he got that main event. CM Punk never got his main event be happy for Daniel Bryan they gave Daniel Bryan that main event. Okay? They gave him that they ain't gonna give him it every year. Okay, you getting greedy now you're getting greedy. You want it all, you want it all and I'm hey, I totally understand, it's a great story I get where you're coming from, but Vince Mcmahon is getting his way this year. Accept it, deal with it and quit crying about it cause it isn't is you're wasting your fucking breath because ain't shit gonna change. It's gonna be Roman Reigns shove it down your fucking throat, he's shoving it down Bobo! He's shoving it in your throat and you're gonna have to accept it. Anyway, peace.

I should have accepted it.

No match at NOC

wow

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I would love to watch more AJPW. Dailymotion is all I got tho.

If AJPW had a great match, it would get posted. Because it would stand out amongst a card full of really old dudes(more like senile old men than grumpy), kensou(aka the dude from WWE that kayfabe beat his wife and was awful THEN and is in a dancing gimmick now), Akebono(who I like but let's be honest here), Go who is slightly less enthused than Marufuji and more. Most of AJPW's notable matches either involve Suwama, Freelancers and dudes from DDT. One of the best matches I saw in AJPW last year was a goofy comedy tag with Masanobu Fuchi & Soma Takao vs. Masao Inoue & SUSHI. Don't know any of them other than Inoue? Don't be surprised.

and a tag match with Kotaro Suzuki & Kento Miayahara (who are good) vs Irie and Ishii(not that one) from DDT. Who are good also but are comedy wrestlers.

I worry about the King's Road style for people who like it because it's just barely around these days. Pretty much Go, Morishima, Suwama, Akiyama(sort of), and a few others. Marufuji attempts a pale imitation of it.
Dragon's Gate is fine if all you like is moves, moves, moves, and good looking Japanese men.

I enjoy Santa Maria./

njean777

No match at NOC

I think he will win at mania, doesn't really matter though unless they magically start treating the IC belt like it matters again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom