• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all missing an underrated part of tonight

MITB: Lost
Battleground: Lost by forfeit
Summerslam: Lost
No match at NOC
HIAC: Lost by ghost attack
Survivor Series: Lost by DQ
TLC: Lost by TV attack
Rumble: Lost
Fast Lane: Lost by DQ

Ambrose is now 0-8 in PPV singles matches

This is one of the guys Vince praised in the Austin podcast

Yet he is more over than Reigns...

Of course Vince likes Ambrose, he can do literally anything he wants with him. Hope you guys are enjoying and will continue to enjoy the Ambroseverse.

Thorakai

Rarely does the 'get up at the same time' deserve the applause it gets. But the opener for this one deserves it.
VUjzM1O.gif

:eek:

Does the rest of this match live-up to this opener?

I feel kind of bad for saying this because of how harsh it is, but CM Punk was right. WWE is only going to get worse and worse until Vince is dead, because he's not relinquishing control of that company until they pry it from his cold, dead hands.

UberTag

I feel kind of bad for saying this because of how harsh it is, but CM Punk was right. WWE is only going to get worse and worse until Vince is dead, because he's not relinquishing control of that company until they pry it from his cold, dead hands.
What made you think he was wrong?

I hope Bryan doesn't even have a match at Mania. He's just so in awe of how The Absolute Best Asskicker GodKing Ever Roman "BeleEdat" Reigns beat him at Fast Lane that he just wants to manage him and be at his corner in his ascendance to glory at Mania.

I hope Bryan doesn't even have a match at Mania. He's just so in awe of how The Absolute Best Asskicker GodKing Ever Roman "BeleEdat" Reigns beat him at Fast Lane that he just wants to manage him and be at his corner in his ascendance to glory at Mania.

With Rock as special ref.

She's just sixteen years old
Leave her alone they say
Seperates by fools
Who don't know what love is yet
But I want you to know

If I could fly
I'd pick you up
I'd take you into the night
And show you a love
Like you've never seen-- ever seen

It's like having a dream
Where nobody has a heart
It's like having it all
And watching it all fall apart
And I would wait till the end
Of time for you
And do it again, it's true
I can't measure my love
There's nothing to compare it to
But I want you to know

If I could fly
I'd pick you up
And show you a love

Man God

Non-Canon Member
See I think he could blow the roof off with Shamus but for whatever reason I don't want to see that match. HBK would be perfect but there's no way they convince him to come out of retirement.

She's just sixteen years old
Leave her alone they say
Seperates by fools
Who don't know what love is yet
But I want you to know

If I could fly
I'd pick you up
And show you a love
Like you've never seen-- ever seen

It's like having a dream
Where nobody has a heart
It's like having it all
And watching it all fall apart
And I would wait till the end
Of time for you
And do it again, it's true
I can't measure my love
There's nothing to compare it to
But I want you to know

If I could fly
I'd pick you up
And show you a love

One of my fave songs! :')

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
:eek:

Does the rest of this match live-up to this opener?

That's actually like the second half of the opener. I had to cut out the first half because it would just go on for too long for one gif. It slows down afterwards because Atsushi goes after Kotaro's arm. There's a nice part where Kotaro hits a huge suplex off the top turnbuckle and Atsushi immediately rolls out of the ring when it hits to avoid getting pinned. Kotaro even looks like he wants to go for the pin and is denied which was a really nice 'little things' psychology.
OTC9yYd.gif

AVALANCHE ARMBAR!
mBML56O.gif

With Rock as special ref.

Did you see how pissed he was at the Rumble? Hahhahaha he ain't coming back anytime as soon as the rest of the year unless he gets minimum 3 trucks full of money delivered to one of his houses

ed: omg stro deserves to be freed early for those tweets

Cena didn't quit. He should've won by DQ when Rusev kicked him in the nuts and oh by the way, he stood up from the Accolade. No one has ever done that. You think he's going to tap out to the Accolade when he can just stand up instead? Obviously he's not gonna be able to stand up from the Accolade with his balls busted but he still didn't tap out. The Ref stopped the match, not Cena. He walked out of that ring under his own power afterwards. He was fine to continue but the ref stopped it needlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom