• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

MISS CHYNA @ChynaJoanLaurer
Follow

TRUST ME HUNTER,,,, We don't want to start talking about little boys do we?

Heh. Everything probbaly looks small next to Chyna's clit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Order is seriously one of the worst fucking games I have ever played. The 65 average is actually generous.

Y'all wanna talk about The Order?
NDJOAJg.gif

MISS CHYNA @ChynaJoanLaurer
Follow

TRUST ME HUNTER,,,, We don't want to start talking about little boys do we?

Heh. Everything probbaly looks small next to Chyna's clit.

NDJOAJg.gif

MoosiferX

Holy shit, that's not good at all. He always seemed like a stand-up guy. Man...Here's hoping he didn't die or anything. And that you get your cash back.

Yeah my thoughts exactly! He has such amazing stuff on the site including lots of old school wrestling figures of Suzuki and Liger, etc. -- it's quite the bummer. I actually got my money back this morning (I filed a dispute last week) and Paypal was quick to hook me up. From what I've seen on Reddit, quite a few peoples have filed claims.

I'll be honest, I thought Reigns was decent in The Shield as the silent muscle, looked silly due to some terrible goofy cartoonish promos after his initial solo run, but I've really started to like his character the last couple of weeks. If he continues with the silent condescending twatish attitude he's shown lately he'll stand out a ton.
Also his match with Daniel Bryan was a fun match, regardless of who 'carried' who. Reigns played his part well and I look forward to him developing a few more power moves into his routine.

Sadly, I still don't like The Usos. They seem to be getting bigger, sadly around the waist.

Cagey

Banned
I'll be honest, I thought Reigns was decent in The Shield as the silent muscle, looked silly due to some terrible goofy cartoonish promos after his initial solo run, but I've really started to like his character the last couple of weeks. If he continues with the silent condescending twatish attitude he's shown lately he'll stand out a ton.
Also his match with Daniel Bryan was a fun match, regardless of who 'carried' who. Reigns played his part well and I look forward to him developing a few more power moves into his routine.

Sadly, I still don't like The Usos. They seem to be getting bigger, sadly around the waist.

Jimmy and Jey are gonna do a fusion dance at Wrestlemania 31 and turn into Rikishi. Gonna bring the house down, Uce.

I knew stacking the past two HOF inductions was gonna lead to something like this dire-ass year. The fucking Bushwackers. Jeez.

Who's making the March OT? I want to pm them some sort of Lucha recap for the first post

Whoever is quicker to the punch

Aiii

So not worth it
It doesn't get much worse than that... and Jesus Christ, how are The Steiners not in?!

Didn't you hear Trips last night. Nobody gets in the HoF unless they came from WWE or when H's wants to "buy" you off and give you a token induction even though you've been a main eventer for decades in NWA/WCW.

In short, Scott should threaten to beat Hunter up with a rubber baseball bat.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Usos will never be good. Even if they get fat, their documentary shows them as spoiled kids, so I'm never going to buy them as badass fat dudes like their pops in the SST or Meng.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. They're too big to look convincing as high flyers, and they're too small for their VERY basic high flying skills to look impressive.
iBm2bt87Fjd0B.gif

Umaga-BigSplash2.gif~c200

vs
hbsvANs.gif

They are the worst thing in wrestling for me right now because they elicit zero response to me. Even when the Young Bucks show up, I think 'fucking Young Bucks' and skip the match after the first convoluted spot. With Usos, I don't even register that a match happened.

Sephzilla

The Usos will never be good. Even if they get fat, their documentary shows them as spoiled kids, so I'm never going to buy them as badass fat dudes like their pops in the SST or Meng.

They are the worst thing in wrestling for me right now because they elicit zero response to me. Even when the Young Bucks show up, I think 'fucking Young Bucks' and skip the match after the first convoluted spot. With Usos, I don't even register that a match happened.

Their documentary made me go from not caring about The Usos to actively fucking hating them. Spoiled kids who's only major job before wrestling was given to them via nepotism, and their break into the business was purely through nepotism.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've been saying this is one of the most flabby and sick HOF classes ever. Compare this shit to last year when you had Warrior, Jake, Hall, Lita, and Paul Bearer all being legit worthy of inclusion.

I want to know how the the fuck Mark Henry landed on this poster.

I buy Henry over Mr. 0-8.

Iajb0mf.png

Their documentary made me go from not caring about The Usos to actively fucking hating them. Spoiled kids who's only major job before wrestling was given to them via nepotism, and their break into the business was purely through nepotism.

If Roman ever turns heel and turns into suit-wearing NXT Roman, The Usos should turn heel too and become his henchmen
I think Brock should be front and center on that poster. Being the champ and all.
Brock is only the current champ. Cena is THE champ.

Aiii

So not worth it
BTW, irrational pet peeve time. Something that I noticed during Fastlane...
11017129_10152758899066443_6133856894761810641_n.png

Anchor tattoo's. Terribly uninspired, shitty, tattoo choice.

Might as well just put a butterfly on his ankle.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. They're too big to look convincing as high flyers, and they're too small for their VERY basic high flying skills to look impressive.

Yeah, I think this expands on my feelings very well. I've noticed a few times lately with their over the top rope dive that they've started to clear it clean less and less. Sometimes they clip it with their feet, or have to use their hands to make room.

--

In other recent events I'm disappointed that the WWE Network has totally missed Paul Orndorff's story with Hulk Hogan during 1986. They've sort of got his Face Turn covered after Wrestlemania 2, but after that there's very little shown of him teaming/befriending Hogan and then eventually turning on him and going Heel again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom