• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Female Yautja to Be Introduced in New Predator Movie (!!!)

20th Century Fox today revealed that female Predators will appear in director Shane Black’s upcoming movie The Predator. The news was revealed today via clips screened exclusively at the 20th Century Fox: The Predator panel at Comic-Con International: San Diego.

According to live coverage of the panel by CBR, one of the clips screened featured Olivia Munn’s character, Dr. Casey Bracket, about to be attacked by a female Predator in sleek, technical armor, when a larger Predator attacks another one of the aliens, distracting the female Predator. The larger predator is a “Mega Predator,” the result of genetic tampering within the alien society.

If this is true, then we have already seen her in the official trailer.

You can't tell she's a she, because she's getting REKT by the super-Predator, and lacks visible secondary-sex characteristics. Guess this movie will be like AvP where the female protag joins forces with the "main" Predator to take down the bigger bad.

Also, how will we know these Predator(s) are female? Guess we should prepare for some sci-fi rated R alien nudity, and we ain't talking like the women in Species.

Um, not sure if want.

Will Disney get Predator from Fox? If So, can they make her princess? Esmeralda first though.

The comic books had female predators I believe.

What the hell is with this movie? Some of the trailers look like Stranger Things, some look like Laserblast, some look like Predator. Is it constantly getting reedited?

If this is true, then we have already seen her in the official trailer.

You can't tell she's a she, because she's getting REKT by the super-Predator, and lacks visible secondary-sex characteristics. Guess this movie will be like AvP where the female protag joins forces with the "main" Predator to take down the bigger bad.

Also, how will we know these Predator(s) are female? Guess we should prepare for some sci-fi rated R alien nudity, and we ain't talking like the women in Species.

Um, not sure if want.

I'm guessing feminists will be whining because (it appears) the female predators are more lithe and streamlined than the males.

I honestly hope they do not have breasts. I get that creature designers think it is an easy way to signal to most people that an alien species has sex differences, but they just don't make sense without some evolutionary reason.

MayauMiao

I'm guessing feminists will be whining because (it appears) the female predators are more lithe and streamlined than the males.

I honestly hope they do not have breasts. I get that creature designers think it is an easy way to signal to most people that an alien species has sex differences, but they just don't make sense without some evolutionary reason.

The Predators stands on 2 feet, have hands, mouth, eyes, just like a human so having breast shouldn't be out of the question.

Makariel

How do we know that none of the other predators so far were female? I can't remember the scene in the movie where Arnie or whoever would have done the Crocodile Dundee-grab at the crotch to make sure? I was also under the impression that at least one of the predators in predator 2 might have been female, but maybe that was just my imagination.

notathing

Banned
Oh, this might end up worse than Predators where the Pianist used Nolan's Batman voice or something. Not very excited really.

The new Avatar films can't come soon enough. I haven't been to the theater since Jupiter Ascending back in 2015 which I enjoyed a lot in IMAX. Nothing exciting since then.

VAL0R

Banned
Consider that the primary function of human female breasts is to nurse human babies and that human babies have mouths perfectly suited for the task of forming a suction seal and extracting milk, etc. It seems to me that a mama predator with human-like breasts would have an awfully hard time getting adorable baby predator to nurse with a split-fang-mouth.

main-qimg-89ab00122c0306c8837d95899a97a7bd-c

NahaNago

Consider that the primary function of human female breasts is to nurse human babies and that human babies have mouths perfectly suited for the task of forming a suction seal and extracting milk, etc. It seems to me that a mama predator with human-like breasts would have an awfully hard time getting adorable baby predator to nurse with a split-fang-mouth.

main-qimg-89ab00122c0306c8837d95899a97a7bd-c

well I'm guessing that the fangs grow in as they get older so just shove that tit right into that split-gummy-mouth.

LordPezix

*sees thread* - Oh nice! Female Predators *enters thread*

*reading thread* - Discussion on the difficulties of breast feeding Yautja due to fangs of their mouths.

*logs off the internet*

*sees thread* - Oh nice! Female Predators *enters thread*

*reading thread* - Discussion on the difficulties of breast feeding Yautja due to fangs of their mouths.

*logs off the internet*

All that high-tech the Yautja have, they'd be dead as a species if those jokes had any merit.

We've seen Predator healing kits in the first two movies. Surely, they have technology to nurse their young.

Yautja metabolisms are slower than humans, so they only eat every few days. A baby might take raw meat, fruit, and veggies just like the adult.

I wouldn't be surprised if the females were virtually indistinguishable from the males.

I thought they would be feeding their young like birds do. Just with human flesh instead of worms.

Yautja do not eat human flesh.

Last edited:

Dunki

Wow talk about wrong. Instead of making them genderless and therefore more progressive they are out into sterotypical gender definitions Especially with Aliens it should be pretty easy to get rid of male and female species.

PS: Why does this shit even matter? They are monsters they are not even the good guys. They are existing to get killed in the end. Also the thought that Aliens look like us with breast on the same place etc is pretty hilarious ^^

Last edited:
Top Bottom