• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 09 (360) MLS League Thread.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
ok yeah I think you're in first with 26 points, N.A. is in 2nd with 24. woodchuck is in 3rd with 21 points, and currently I'm in 4th with 20 so if I win or tie I'll be third with 21 cos the goal differential will put me in 3rd. So I'll either play you if I lose or N.A. if I win/tie

Magicked

I think I'd rather you lose so you can get drunk and play me in our match. That and woodchuck beat me 4-0 last time. :lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Magicked said:
I think I'd rather you lose so you can get drunk and play me in our match. That and woodchuck beat me 4-0 last time. :lol

I play better a bit drunk it's when I get hammered that I play terrible. I don't believe I've lost to Daigoro yet though, maybe in a friendly I think.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Such a wonky game--to be expected with the foreboding RROD I had right before--I was lucky to win but I'll take it.

Red Bulls 2 - Revolution 1
Shots 10 - 11
SoG 6 - 5

Ralston 11'
Angel 85'
Angel 105'

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
CAPTAIN CLUTCH
juan_pablo_angel_the_associated_p_2.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Magicked said:
Wasn't so clutch against Seattle. OHHHHH!

I remember a couple years ago, when Angel played for Villa, he scored an own goal and missed a pk in the same game. Typical colombian bad luck. Luckily for him it wasnt on the national team or we woulda killed him.

I was up 1-0 against Sneaky entering the 2nd leg of overtime and my 360 froze. Not sure if he wants to count it or not. I have no problems replaying it though.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I think you guys can call it a game and just give your best guess on stats. If there was like 10 mins or whatever left you can also just play 10 mins. Either way.

woodchuck

looks like western conference is set. ill update the stuff later tonight

just from looking at it, i think it's:

real salt lake
la galaxy
chivas
fc dallas

AstroLad said:
I think you guys can call it a game and just give your best guess on stats. If there was like 10 mins or whatever left you can also just play 10 mins. Either way.
Alright, I know that Twellman scored the lone goal but that's about it.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
in the meantime the entire EC is still up in there. since tse and kazan aren't really around i think we should just declare that last game between me and strike the ec championship

BRING IT ON WC WINNER!

sneaky77

striKeVillain! said:
Alright, I know that Twellman scored the lone goal but that's about it.

yeah thats cool, good game, I defended you better this time, but I have issues creating decent chances against your defense.

edit: well this season was frustrating, most of my games were close, and quite a few went to OT, I just usually ended on the wrong side of the scoreboard

k0ji-wd

AstroLad said:
in the meantime the entire EC is still up in there. since tse and kazan aren't really around i think we should just declare that last game between me and strike the ec championship

BRING IT ON WC WINNER!

EXCUSE ME SIR!

i've been going on live at weird times to catch them online but no deal. . .*sob*

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
sneaky77 said:
yeah thats cool, good game, I defended you better this time, but I have issues creating decent chances against your defense.

edit: well this season was frustrating, most of my games were close, and quite a few went to OT, I just usually ended on the wrong side of the scoreboard
Your very first game was a barn-burner though!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Wow that looks pretty awesome.

N.A. this saturday or sunday is the best time for me since I'm working today and tomorrow and the NCAA tournament will be on when I get off of work. I guess we can just do both games back to back.

Let me know dude I'm usually always on live, don't check gaf much when I'm home.

so it's 7 minute custom match, no overtime...and if we're tied after 2 games we do another 7 minute match with OT and pk's right?

No extra points for away/home goals iirc.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
ChrisGoldstein said:
so it's 7 minute custom match, no overtime...and if we're tied after 2 games we do another 7 minute match with OT and pk's right?

No extra points for away/home goals iirc.
Bingo.

Magicked

I believe that's right, CG.

Oh man, I have to play woodchuck. Let's hope I don't self-destruct against him like earlier this season. When do you want to play our game? Tonight I'll be available from about 9:00 PM EDT on, otherwise we can try other evenings or Saturday during the day.

If I stay in, hopefully we can get everything finished by the end of next week.

Let's do this!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah we'll be done by next week fo sho.

I'll have to get some practice in today. I need to mess around with custom tactics my defenders are always too far up the damn pitch.

woodchuck

Magicked said:
I believe that's right, CG.

Oh man, I have to play woodchuck. Let's hope I don't self-destruct against him like earlier this season. When do you want to play our game? Tonight I'll be available from about 9:00 PM EDT on, otherwise we can try other evenings or Saturday during the day.

If I stay in, hopefully we can get everything finished by the end of next week.

Let's do this!

do you want to play tonight at 9:30 edt?

and i wont be around all day and night tomorrow. but i can probably play saturday night or sunday afternoon if not tonight.

Magicked

woodchuck said:
do you want to play tonight at 9:30 edt?

and i wont be around all day and night tomorrow. but i can probably play saturday night or sunday afternoon if not tonight.

Yea, let's do it! I'll see you then.

N.A

Banned
ChrisGoldstein said:
Wow that looks pretty awesome.

N.A. this saturday or sunday is the best time for me since I'm working today and tomorrow and the NCAA tournament will be on when I get off of work. I guess we can just do both games back to back.

Let me know dude I'm usually always on live, don't check gaf much when I'm home.

6pm GMT Saturday ok for you?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
N.A said:
6pm GMT Saturday ok for you?

Is that 2pm new york time? If so more like 4-5 eastern would be great. I work saturday until 2ish and then I got to get food and drinks.

EDIT- cool man, we'll get it done sat night

N.A

Banned
ChrisGoldstein said:
Is that 2pm new york time? If so more like 4-5 eastern would be great. I work saturday until 2ish and then I got to get food and drinks.

I'll just be on Saturday evening GMT.

Daigoro

ChrisGoldstein said:
Chivas 1
Colorado 0

shots 14
shots 8

sog 9
sog 6

Galindo

thanks for posting that, my monitor wasnt hooked up last night. GG chris.

i have one more game left to play, waiting to hear back from tf.

GL in the post season everyone.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Daigoro said:
thanks for posting that, my monitor wasnt hooked up last night. GG chris.

GL in the post season everyone.

You helped me out last time when I was hammered so it's all good, lol

Maybe we can play some RE5 when you got some free time, on 2nd level now :(

Tf53

Daigoro said:
I'll be helping the in-laws move tomorrow morning and will be heading to work out after that. I expect to be home at around 5pm GMT+2. If that's too early, I'll be home until 7pm, and then again after 9.30pm. Let me know what suits you the best. The same goes for Cornballer.

I'll be out of town on Sat, returning probably Sunday evening, so after that is good as well.

BTW, had the worst deadline in a long while. Got to bed at 6.30am, woke up at 9am and finished the magazine.

Daigoro

yep, i knew you were busy. no problemo.

er, tomorrow is actually no good for me. ill be at work until 10pm (-5 GMT), and then out for the night after that.

ill be around the next two days though. we'll figure this out.

woodchuck

if you guys can't play, don't worry about it. playoff seeding in the west have already been determined.

but if i were you guys, i never miss an opportunity to play non-random people in fifa where i dont have to worry about auto-passing, shots from kickoff, and ronaldo cheesing

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
aha i have your guys' second game on live.xbox.com and it looks like a wild one. ugh we need spectator mode so bad.

Top Bottom