• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 12 Online Clubs (Xbox 360)

Menelaus

Banned
Hopping on...hit me up if you wanna club

fine, no one's on...well, i ground out a shit ton of accomplishments, so it's all good. up to 86 at CAM now, and got my fancy passes so I can play your little games now.

Menelaus

Banned
Alright, hoppin on. Twisted my ankle while playing my league game today, so I've got lots of sitting-down time ahead of me today.

sneaky77

Menelaus said:
Alright, hoppin on. Twisted my ankle while playing my league game today, so I've got lots of sitting-down time ahead of me today.

Sucks for you hope is nothing serious, I had to miss my game today cause last sunday I got blindsinded body checked and my ribs are still hurting every time I move lol

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Menelaus said:
The wife is out of town until Thursday so I'll have plenty of time to club in the next few nights.

The patch is supposed to be out today, right? So i'll be on whenever.

Menelaus said:
I'm around if anyone wants to play tonight

I'm on the verge of breaking a controller, my tv, and cracking the disc in half. I don't know if I can keep this game, I may be forced to sell it for my health.

Menelaus

Banned
Alright, I'm tired of never playing clubs. Sneaky, bring your peeps. It's time to get mergy.

Also, suck it up, Awesome!

sneaky77

Menelaus said:
Alright, I'm tired of never playing clubs. Sneaky, bring your peeps. It's time to get mergy.

I haven't played any clubs in like 2 weeks I don't know if anyone is still playing lol. I figure Fridge may still be around, everyone else can post here I guess

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Menelaus said:

yes please. everyone from east coast gaf join up.

Foob

Meier said:
Had a blast! Sorry I had to take off, would have liked to get in a game with the 5 of us.
Last night was fun as hell.

Should be on tonight to battle alongside my blonde brethren

Meier

Thursday is definitely a TV with the girlfriend kind of night so I doubt I'll get on tonight personally. Glad the clubs are merging.. looking forward to playing with Astro again!

sneaky77

Meier said:
Thursday is definitely a TV with the girlfriend kind of night so I doubt I'll get on tonight personally. Glad the clubs are merging.. looking forward to playing with Astro again!

I am pretty sure Astro has been in your guys' club the whole time except one or two nights lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Heh yeah, I've only had the chance to play about three times so far I think. Had fun every time though fwiw :p

Top Bottom