• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 Club of Gentle Lovers |Xbox 360|

Would be fun to get a few games in this week. It'll depend on when I get home from work and finish up a few things at home, but I'll try and link up with you guys if you're still online.

Menelaus

Banned
I will be on around 5:30cst tonight, gotta take advantage of wifey being away. Let's score goals and talk about our junk and stuffs.

Meier

Ahh sorry guys, just seeing your PMs Meus.. went to the gym and worked late so only got home at 8:30 PM CST myself.

Menelaus

Banned
Sorry for my shit play last night, not sure what was going on. Felt like one of those nights the CPU conspires against us.

Menelaus

Banned
I tried to update my VP with my Novembeard...let's just say it applied the gingerness of the beard to the rest of my neck. Horrifying!

Meier

Holy shit, Ragnar got banned again?! I may be able to play tonight after the gym but that'll be like 7:30-8:00 CST.

Huh, none of his posts look bannable at all. I'll be curious to hear the story.

Holy shit, Ragnar got banned again?! I may be able to play tonight after the gym but that'll be like 7:30-8:00 CST.

Huh, none of his posts look bannable at all. I'll be curious to hear the story.

I forget what he said. We were playing last night. I'll be able to play probably around 9 CST?

Menelaus

Banned
Yeah, I'd prefer wireless if possible, just makes it easier (and sometimes I sit a good 14-15 feet away). Thanks for the links!

Top Bottom