• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 Club of Gentle Lovers |Xbox 360|

Menelaus

Banned
Beautiful goal! I sure hope Hov saved his from last night, it was something special. I don't always get assists, but when I do, they're perfect.

I'll be on at 5:30 CST, no yard to mow tonight, so I should be on time.

Meier

Great job of clubbing tonight guys. Super well coordinated even when the team got big like that. 1 win out of our next 2 matches and we'll be Division 4!

My internet connection just died. Go forth and Club without me!

Sorry you were having such trouble. :\

Menelaus

Banned
Great games dudes! That keeper slide was my highlight of the season, still cracking up that it started that run to a goal.

That keeper slide to counter goal was sublime. So good!

I kept on getting booted from the EA Servers. Not sure what the problem was this evening. :/

I felt we played better with the LAM/RAM and two strikers up front. We definitely are more of a solid unit when we have +6 people playing interestingly

Meier

I felt we played better with the LAM/RAM and two strikers up front. We definitely are more of a solid unit when we have +6 people playing interestingly

Yeah, that was surprising but everyone did a good job at sticking to their role and it showed. That one move you were hoping we could duplicate is pretty tough but it did open them up completely. If we can figure out how to do it effectively frequently then we'll be tough to beat.

Meier

Anyone going to be on tonight or this weekend? Lemme know...

EDIT: Looks like Ragnar got banned again. :/

Just saw that when entering the thread.. lol. Not sure how much I'll be on this weekend, but I hope to play tonight. Our DVR is getting kinda full though so I think I'll have to watch some TV tonight with my lady first.

Meier

I'll be on again tonight gentlemen. Win or lose, I still enjoy playing and having fun is all that counts anyway

Great mindset! I have a blast clubbing regardless.. life has just gotten in the way lately. I sometimes play drop-in games when no one is on and it's an exercise in futility. You just end up getting angry at all the selfish assholes or idiots who decide to run around the pitch with the keeper and score a bunch of OGs.

Meier

I was gonna play some X-Com but I can hop on FIFA in a little bit and play if yall are still up for it. Catching up on TV currently though..

Meier

Great game of Clubs the other night btw fellas. Played with Ragnar, sneaky and Kampfers and we ran wild on the competition and won Division 6 to get us promoted back to 5.

p.s. Every time I play a drop-in match I want to kill someone.

Menelaus

Banned
Sorry about getting banned, that pretty much killed the club.

I'm still around the majority of the evenings if anyone is over Halo 4 yet.

Meier

Anyone up for clubs tonight? After a long weekend of family and food, I need some man on man action.

I'll see if I can get some time in. We're going to the gym after work but if the DVR isn't too full, I can probably sneak off for some FIFA after that.

Top Bottom