• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

sneaky77

dutch.jpg

Standings and Schedule
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvjblaDam_FcdE1VeTFXczZqMHRyS1dUQjNJNnpvdHc

First 3 games deadline 11/12/12

Rules
Code:
7 Minute Halfs
Don't be a douche.
tactical defending is a must.
online squads required

Drafting Order
Code:
Awesome Animals | Awesome Animals| CST - PSV
MaritalWheat | MaritalWheat | CST - Ajax
BigLegendHarvey | BigLegendHarvey | GMT+0 FC Twente
QuikZilver | Something Guy | EST AZ
Linius | Don Randy | CEST Vitesse
sneaky77 | sneaky77 | EST Feyenoord
AndresON777 | AndresON777 | EST FC Utrech
Slizz | DemKillerCANES | EST Roda
PrematureQuiche | PrematureQuiche SC heerenveen
Fintan |xWINTERSOLDIERx | GMT+0 Heracles
Willkiller | Willkiller07 | GMT VVV-Venio

Champions League Tournament Winner: PrematureQuiche
The-Chelsea-players-celeb-002.jpg

sneaky77

I'm in there!

QuikZilver | Something Guy | EST

What the hell is rule #9?

That's leftover from last yr.. I copy pasted lol.. there was a issue last season with people online only controlling their forwards so the defending would be the AI of the game.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Raging Spaniard | Jigglyxavi | PST

Looking forward to it! First time :D

That's leftover from last yr.. I copy pasted lol.. there was a issue last season with people online only controlling their forwards so the defending would be the AI of the game.

Wow, that's cheap you should keep that rule on. Is going to be hard Telling the difference between tactical and legacy depending this year.

Because of the hype I misread earlier I thought this would be football league championship league. So how many teams are we shooting for?

sneaky77

I think it will officially start the week of october 8th more than anything because I am going to be out of town for a few bfore then.
I will do the draft order soon and leave sign up open until probably sunday. just to give everyone a chance to get it.
normally we set if to 2 gams per week because people do have lives and different time zones.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I think it will officially start the week of october 8th more than anything because I am going to be out of town for a few bfore then.
I will do the draft order soon and leave sign up open until probably sunday. just to give everyone a chance to get it.
normally we set if to 2 gams per week because people do have lives and different time zones.

nice. My douchebag formations and tactics from 12 transferred over automatically.

THIS GAME

so good.

I think they went all out because we'll have new consoles next year

I was running thru people with barca until I came up against some chelsea JT

lol

So there are no specifications to what team we can pick? OMG, the choices! I'm going to need a few days to actually play with some real teams. I have yet to do that.

Top Bottom