• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

Fintan

Heracles 4 - 3 Vitesse

Very close game. Vitesse took the lead with a good strike from outside the box. Heracles responded in kind and then built a 4 - 1 lead. Vitesse staged a strong comeback, but it was too late.

Linius

8qDX1.jpg

I smashed things after this loss. God damn it :(

gg though

Linius

That miss at the beginning, from the corner, was crazy. Don't know how that didn't go in. You definitely had more chances than me. GG.

Yeah that Bony chance, no idea what happened. And you should have booked a red one, I was on my way to the goal with no defender near me when you took me down :p

Fintan

Yeah that Bony chance, no idea what happened. And you should have booked a red one, I was on my way to the goal with no defender near me when you took me down :p

Yeah, that was pretty ridiculous. I thought for sure I was going to get a red. I did think I could get the ball, though. Wasn't anything malicious! :lol

Slizz

Roda - 2 Ajax - 3

Fuck me that sucked. 86' min goal for Martial to get the lead. I wanted the point real bad.

Roda - 2 Ajax - 3

Fuck me that sucked. 86' min goal for Martial to get the lead. I wanted the point real bad.
I got really lucky in responding to your goals, think it was off the possession from the kick after both times you scored that I got one back.

I think it was de Jong, Babel, and Schone who scored for me if we're keeping track of that, dunno.

Slizz

Everyone else I have yet to play in the league is going to get fucking destroyed. Now that I've played arguably the 2 best teams in the league and gotten FUCKED each game with nonsense, everyone else should be worried. My team is good can't help dumb AI.

EDIT: Don't forget that bullshit 'quick corner' you got was off some stupid ass shit, where my keeper tipped it over the bar for some reason instead of just catching it easily.

sneaky77

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 days to play 2-3 games man

EDIT: I also call FC Twente now, Roda can be eliminated.

Good luck with that edit.. lol

FC Twente has been removed. Unfortunately the schedule was already created for 11 teams.. so is going to throw it for a loop but I am not going to redo it lol, I'll just delete FC Twente which means 2 teams have a bye each "weekday"

Slizz chill the fuck out. Shit like that goes both ways. It wasn't an easy catch because my player was right there trying to get the ball. Lose with grace.

Slizz

Good luck with that edit.. lol

FC Twente has been removed. Unfortunately the schedule was already created for 11 teams.. so is going to throw it for a loop but I am not going to redo it lol, I'll just delete FC Twente which means 2 teams have a bye each "weekday"

Lol, has any team played 3 matches yet? If not then it shouldn't be a problem.

Slizz chill the fuck out. Shit like that goes both ways. It wasn't an easy catch because my player was right there trying to get the ball. Lose with grace.

I know. Both games I played well and thought at least a point was deserved each time. Like I said though I do like my team.

I don't think im going to win this one. My defence is useless and I have one good midfielder. One good winger and the two other are awful. As I said to AA and Sneaky, I don't think im that good at this game and the only reason I won the first tournament was because I had the added handicap of being Chelsea :p

Just void my game against Andres :p

Slizz

It's just the Dutch league. The team I have has 2 players that are 70+ and thats it. You have to get used to slightly heavier touches and less reaction time.

And worse aiming with shots.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I don't think im going to win this one. My defence is useless and I have one good midfielder. One good winger and the two other are awful. As I said to AA and Sneaky, I don't think im that good at this game and the only reason I won the first tournament was because I had the added handicap of being Chelsea :p

Just void my game against Andres :p

I broke his will lol. Yeah I destroy with any star team, I'm that good :p

C'mon guys lets try to keep this thread active its the best way to keep the league alive. I know that there are some AAA releases out there but show the league some love too.

Top Bottom