• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

Hargenx

Put some replays here mates!

nandoplotting.gif

3Sixty
Rinse82
Woodsey82

Just send some pm's out. Looking at a Party chat for 7pm est. Sent pm if time is an issue or can't do today.

Hehe, I have the same problem with my group. I'm six to nine hours ahead of those guys :p

Maybe for you guys weekends is possible for me is not good at all. I have all day and night today. I was hoping we can play simultaneously adds more fun and lessens the tension at least for me. When the games are done you can just switch up.

I have added everybody here onto my Live friends list - so if you see my online - give me a shout to get our games played. Usually on from 20:30 - 22:30 GMT.

Man City 2-0 Chelsea

Really fun game with a ton of chances at either end. Nasri took the first goal early in the second half, after that Quiche hammered my defence but after a crazy tackle from Kompany which saved a certain goal I managed to nab a second.

GG man!

Goals: Nasri, Aguero

Assists: Balotelli, Nasri

Man City 2-0 Chelsea

Really fun game with a ton of chances at either end. Nasri took the first goal early in the second half, after that Quiche hammered my defence but after a crazy tackle from Kompany which saved a certain goal I managed to nab a second.

GG man!

Goals: Nasri, Aguero

Assists: Balotelli, Nasri

GG!

I have something wrong with my xbox which is causing lots of lag and disconnects! I am not having this problem when playing the PC version but it caused my game with Willkiller some problems! Hope to have it fixed by the time whoever next wants to play.

rinse82

I have added everybody here onto my Live friends list - so if you see my online - give me a shout to get our games played. Usually on from 20:30 - 22:30 GMT.

Hey man, I'll be on shortly. Let me know if you want to get our games in.

Rest of Euro group A, I got home from work early so can play this afternoon (your night)

rinse82

Group A First Round

Juventus 1 Real Madrid 0
Vucinic '51

Juventus 0 Real Madrid 2
Modric '10
Ozil '61

Good battles Quik

Linius

Just had the first match in my poule. Played against Andres (FC Barcelona).

Schalke 04 3 - 3 FC Barcelona

8' Xavi (0-1)
19' Papadopoulos (1-1)
35' Pedro (1-2)
49' Messi (1-3)
54' Farfan (2-3)
75' Farfan (3-3)

Crazy game. I guess I was kinda defensive and playing counter style. I'm sorry :(

Linius

I don't have a clue really :lol

Must have been happened during one of those tackles, I tend to slide a lot :p

And Raging Spaniard, you still alive dude?

Slizz

Raging Spaniard, Andres and Linius. I'm back in town and can complete our group games whenever you guys are available.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Raging Spaniard, Andres and Linius. I'm back in town and can complete our group games whenever you guys are available.

Im bout to go to work but Im off tomorrow so Ill hit you up.

--edit fuck i'm working tomorrow. Maybe in the morning on wednesday

AndresON777

shooting blanks
honestly maybe we should just eliminate the groups and do a league with the active players and then have playoffs.

this tourney format usually doesnt work

---sneaky's countryman is also MIA

Hargenx

Come on give two weeks to make the games, I want blood...LOL

I think my Xbox come back this week, if anyone want some "friendly" I'm up to it! =)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Come on give two weeks to make the games, I want blood...LOL

I think my Xbox come back this week, if anyone want some "friendly" I'm up to it! =)

I'll add you when I get home I'm usually up for a friendly as long as I'm not in ultimate team.

Chelsea 3 - 2 Man City

Goals

Torres (10')
Tevez (30')
JT (58')
Dzeko (87')
Oscar (90')

Assists

Marin
Balotelli
Y.Toure

The rest were off rebounds.

This fucking game man! I had two sitters with Torres I missed before he tied it up at the 87 minute. Nearly broke my fucking controller but was so fucking happy when I scored again! GG Willykiller!

PSG 0-2 Man City

Game of two halves. I dominated the first and got a goal through Tevez. AA dominated the second but Joe Hart put on a superhuman performance and saved me. Toure grabbed a second in the dying minutes to seal it.

Man City 1-1 PSG.

Again, Joe Hart was superhuman. The only thing he didn't stop was an Ibrahimovic penalty in the first half which also saw Clichy get a red card. Despite going down to 10 men I still managed to counter well and grabbed a late equaliser through Toure to seal a point which, to be honest, I didn't really deserve.

GG AA!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
hmm I may give City a spin later tonight. Barcelona's back line is shit in the game.

I need to be a JT and put in Puyol, Pique and Abidal instead of using the real thing

sneaky77

For everyone in my group I sent you guys pm's but I should be free tomorrow Tuesday starting at around 3pm est if you want to try to get our games in

Top Bottom