• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
lots of fun yesterday, on most of today too though i have a little work to take care of later.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
get online slags i need games

Mr Cola

watched giant bomb stream yesterday about sim city and cancelled my order, looked shocking. Btw if anyone has the link quiche was talking about for tomb raider sub £30 id be most appreciative.

Mr Cola

we played so so well but kept getting nothing out of it :[

Got some work to do now, be back on in a bit

Quin scored like 4 or 5 goals today! The best one I didn't get cause the replay was skipped but :

quinbrarn.gif

and misterF :

madmisterfjbxc.gif

COLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

monkeyuwzxo.gif

Mr Cola

Imagine Tiote would fucking kill us with how shit we are :lol

We were playing delicious football earlier but we couldnt score, even with open goals and oneo n ones we couldnt score, sad stuff :{

I'm having an arena but where it will refuse to let me play, but just have a double headed version of my pro stand still in the middle.

uDl85nQ.jpg

Me and Quiche will be on fairly soon, the goals are coming.

I was tearing up assholes yesterday mun, so far today it has not gone too well but I promise, it will be there later tonight.

Mr Cola

That game i literally did nothing right

Still

haters-gonna-hate1.jpg

Mr Cola

Im online from now so games whenever

Mr Cola

Great fun, ill be on all weekend so inv whenever

Meteorain

Huge improvement in just a day.

Looks like we are slowly getting over the fear of passing in any direction that isn't forward. Squaring the ball a lot more, now just need to pass back for the next step!

Mr Cola

In my impatience i bought two games off that site you linked Quiche, including tomb raider

Mr Cola

we playing da game\s now mangf\s

Irish

We were playing earlier, but then we decided to just wait a bit until there were more positions being filled and not left up to the AI.

Everyone's waiting for Quiche... What a right bastard.

Kyoufu

We were playing earlier, but then we decided to just wait a bit until there were more positions being filled and not left up to the AI.

Everyone's waiting for Quiche... What a right bastard.

I can't stand the AI in attacking positions. :(

Top Bottom