• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
anyone else unable to load friends list?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
ok ill watch the England game and we group about hour 15min

Mr Cola

You Odemwingie'd us didnt you? now the window is closed you come crawling back

qindarka

Banned
Lost the cup final 1-0 after dominating most of the game.

On the bright side, we managed to stay in Division 3 after a 0-0-4 start and are playing much better overall.

Mr Cola

Im on from now if anyone else is

Gibbo

Hey guys- anyone of you using AMD drivers? Getting loads of stuttering after updating to the 13.1 / 13.2 drivers. My game ran perfectly when i was on 12.11 previously

iNvid02

clubs today anyone

3774434_300.jpg

be there, or be sq-a cunt

misterF

Neo Member
Hey! Just bought Fifa for PC, still downloading but wanted to ask if there's room in the pro club for someone living in asia? Apart from the timezone difference I'm worried about the lag... I was in a club in last year's version playing left back and it was a great experience but I switched to PC so I'm looking for a new club.

Mr Cola

Hey! Just bought Fifa for PC, still downloading but wanted to ask if there's room in the pro club for someone living in asia? Apart from the timezone difference I'm worried about the lag... I was in a club in last year's version playing left back and it was a great experience but I switched to PC so I'm looking for a new club.

not gonna lie we play on eu servers but you are most welcome!

add me on origin : nukemonkey and send transfer request

Mr Cola

Thanks! Can one player slow the game for everyone else though? Guess I'll try a game and see how it goes.

no you wont affect us, we have someone living in australia who plays regular

iNvid02

the one game over here must have been the chelsea barca game surely

anyway im gonna play for a bit, got a couple more defence accomplishments to finish

With all this fixing stuff...have we considered paying off teams to let us into Division 1? Just sayin'

Yeah it could work, or maybe we could get one of the mods to bribe people with free NeoGaf membership? Win win, then when they become a member we can poach them for our team.

I saw that deal and I'm kinda interested. I totally suck ass at real life and fake soccer, but I think if I really try to learn I'll get better.

I'm a soccer noob but is it cool if I play with you guys as the guy who doesn't try anything (yet) beyond passing to the open guy and not taking dumb ass shots/going off-sides constantly?

qindarka

Banned
I saw that deal and I'm kinda interested. I totally suck ass at real life and fake soccer, but I think if I really try to learn I'll get better.

I'm a soccer noob but is it cool if I play with you guys as the guy who doesn't try anything (yet) beyond passing to the open guy and not taking dumb ass shots/going off-sides constantly?

Don't worry, we aren't that good and have never stopped anyone from playing no matter how badly s/he is doing.

Mr Cola

ill be on around 9pm, \sorry quiche i had to pop out

Irish

Don't worry, we aren't that good and have never stopped anyone from playing no matter how badly s/he is doing.

Exactly.

They've let me play for somewhere around 200 games and I can't do jack shit. Really, you'll likely fit right in.

Haha, sounds good. Do you guys use microphones?

Anyways I just picked this up. woooooo

Yeah, we use the GAF Mumble server to communicate... er, talk random shit. Details can be found by quoting this post.

Oh, and I'm up for games whenever the rest of you guys are.

Exactly.

They've let me play for somewhere around 200 games and I can't do jack shit. Really, you'll likely fit right in.

Yeah, we use the GAF Mumble server to communicate... er, talk random shit. Details can be found by quoting this post.

Oh, and I'm up for games whenever the rest of you guys are.

Sweet.....I will get that set up and checked out. I might be able to play tonight (or this afternoon for some of you it seems)

I've got a good idea of how to play since I've played before but if anyone wants to throw some tips at me they're always welcome

Alright I sent in a request to join the club. Let me know when you guys are on!

As far as I know...we play with our created dudes right?

Top Bottom