• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
we going on in this bitch, game\s now mang

xULg1Rp.jpg

THE FACE OF THE CLUB

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This is going to sound retarded but i just found a third usb port on my laptop :/, i had thought it was for hdmi output#

edit: and a fucking forth

Mr Cola

and im free whenever for games, not watching united match

Meteorain

Where is everyone? :(

On a better note. Beat some kid in seasons with Sunderland. He was furious. It was amazing. Wish I could have taunted him back, but I don't know how to activate the mic for in game :(

Irish

This is going to sound retarded but i just found a third usb port on my laptop :/, i had thought it was for hdmi output#

edit: and a fucking forth

The image I have of you being a bumbling old man in a tweed jacket only continues to grow stronger.

Mr Cola

The image I have of you being a bumbling old man in a tweed jacket only continues to grow stronger.

they are on the sides of the laptop :/ one i had no idea ever existed the other i swore was hdmi output

Remy

I need to get in on this since I've mostly switched off the PS3 version. PrematureQuiche, expect an Origin request shortly from remyvja.

Mr Cola

sc2 expansion is out tomorrow 10pm so ill be saying goodbye for a few days, will try to meet up for the cup at the weekend.

I'll be on at 11pm tonight boys if you're around.

Carrying on with my fine form from LM. 12 assists 8 goals in 52 games. *Becoming Gareth Bale*

Mr Cola

I wanted to keep playing :[, we were doing fine other than that cant score thing which gets us some nights.

I blame quiche and lag

11 games, no goals.

I blame quiche for that too.

You were so close the first few games, think you connected to a few of my corners!!

Took me a while to score as well. Have you bought any of the virtual pro improvements with the ea fifa points you earn for playing?

Mr Cola

CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup CUP cup

Hixx

You were so close the first few games, think you connected to a few of my corners!!

Took me a while to score as well. Have you bought any of the virtual pro improvements with the ea fifa points you earn for playing?

Forgot about them, only lvl 8 or so.

Level 40 on 360 I think :((

Mr Cola

Meh, get on my level son. 1 goal for every 32 games played.

Also, why is AJ no longer in the club?

His scientologist instructors warned him of cohorting with non believers.

Top Bottom