• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

iNvid02

image.php

geralt is looking bad ass these days

I can play some later...I'm trying to join the mumble server but it's telling me there's a password and it's wrong??

I tried 'believe'

never mind I made the problem go away!

I've got a few more gaffers buy in on the game as well

Sorry. I wasn't looking at GAF when playing :/.

It's alright, are you guys playing soon? I'm watching a game right now and that'll be done in about 30 minutes

I may hop on after. I at least wanted to go through all the tutorials sometime tonight to make sure I didn't miss anything

It's alright, are you guys playing soon? I'm watching a game right now and that'll be done in about 30 minutes

I may hop on after. I at least wanted to go through all the tutorials sometime tonight to make sure I didn't miss anything

I would if it wasn't 2:30 am :lol. We do play late some days but I can't today sorry!

Does anyone else here have a problem playing friendlies? I can't even get into a casual match :(

btw, a fellow named Sokantish is requesting to join the club

HomShaBom

Banned
Dude you are way over thinking this. Just add people and hop in when you see them playing, if a match is going just wait till it's over.

Irish

Parece que yo nunca estoy listo cuando ustedes están jugando.

Also, I'm getting really sick of those damned blue screens from MotionInJoy. They only started happening recently too.

I suppose I'm ready to play whenever y'all get back on.

elseanio

So I think I'm getting a little better at passing and finishing. All my shots used to be straight at the keeper, but placing them more in the corners now.

Up to league 6 in seasons mode, playing as Liverpool.

You guys need to keep playing while I am gone! I want to be a div 1 club by the time I am back!

I also watched that cup final back that we lost. Fuck that game. We should have 2 cups and I blame you cunts!

Irish

You guys need to keep playing while I am gone! I want to be a div 1 club by the time I am back!

I also watched that cup final back that we lost. Fuck that game. We should have 2 cups and I blame you cunts!

Wut is Fifa?

I'm pretty sure the cup loss wasn't my fault... Pretty sure... yeah...

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Whenever Quiche gets back im free to play again, monitoring thread

Joomoser

Neo Member
Hey guys a question here: is there a way I can play more than 4 players in career mode (offline), I mean, connect and play 6 players in career mode, the same team.
maybe a mod fix whatever

I search for this on google but nothing appears

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
we better play sooon i just ordered an xbox controller for the pc, also sc2 expansion is coming and im gonna be all over that like wooden on syphilis

Mr Cola

finally i will be able to do skill moves

This club is going places

Mr Cola

you got 7 days with me till sc2 expansion, i am your Benitez, and you will love me

Mr Cola

Gonna have to wait till 11 now i put pizza on

Mr Cola

we playing the games now mangs

Irish

Qindarka, I felt your pain today... I'm so, so sorry.

Being unable to complete a single match just outright feels awful.

The result of Quiche trying to waste time by throwing it to our own keeper from a throw in :

quicherispy.gif

But it's safe to say there was one shining light in all the darkness that was Believe FC tonight, the team might be doomed but there is a bright future ahead for that Lung player.

woodaen7nseu.gif

woodexks43.gif

It was indeed such a fantastic performance that he even allowed other team mates to steal a goal every once in while

goalstalxmsx7.gif

There is of course no one man team, despite Lung doing his best impressions of Maradona at Napoli. Here's from the reserves

g2lusyc.gif

fewffdw3ktg.gif

misterF

Neo Member
Was nice playing a couple of games last night but the lag was really frustrating, everytime I got the ball there was a stutter... WoodenLung was just toying with the other team's defence in the first game!

Top Bottom