• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Just got up. Coming on now.

iSBrJnG7MaQus.gif

Manager

Thanks for letting me play with you guys. :) Got some tip from Wooden just now so I made my player a lot faster, hopefully I won't be outrun like before.

Got some huge exams the upcoming week so I'm not sure how much I can play, but I'll join much more after that, it was a blast!

Irish

Thanks for letting me play with you guys. :) Got some tip from Wooden just now so I made my player a lot faster, hopefully I won't be outrun like before.

Got some huge exams the upcoming week so I'm not sure how much I can play, but I'll join much more after that, it was a blast!

We usually don't play this well. Keep that in mind.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Dont feel you need to stick to lb, you just caught us on a cup day when we are packed, usually you have a good choice of positions and feel free to request to try any, no-one will mind. You played very well.

Irish

Yeah, alright. I'll give it a go, but I may have to leave until I can plug my modem directly into my computer again.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Not used to playing this badly, feels like i cant find players well today, all those cup nerves

Manager

We usually don't play this well. Keep that in mind.

I will. ;) I had issues understanding how the whole mode worked and what we really did (but Wooden filled me in on the cup week thing), but I'll read up some on it.

Dont feel you need to stick to lb, you just caught us on a cup day when we are packed, usually you have a good choice of positions and feel free to request to try any, no-one will mind. You played very well.

Thanks! I really enjoyed LB actually, can't wait to try out my guy with the new stats on that position.

Mr Cola

Im free whenever for games, come in mumble if you want some

Top Bottom