• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

kharma45

jbl298mA8dTBNu.png

hahahahahahahahahahaha you are shit.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
wait we won another cup :O

My internet took a shit again last night :[

Irish

We didn't win a cup. Instead, we got fucked in the finals by one of the most boring games of Fifa I have ever played. :(

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I just finished tomb raider and now I have no games to play until Bioshock comes out and im not looking forward to that.

Gonna be forced to go outside ffs

Highlights, first a brilliant goal by Willkiller

wilkiller3bjkx.gif

Then what I would call one of the best strikes I have ever seen in fifa by Woodenlung

wooden2srj7t.gif

and last, Quiches highlights of the day

quiche2rnkd8.gif

quichwes3gjh6.gif

qindarka

Banned
Problem solved. I am a technical genius.

Actually, I just flailed around and did jack shit, it seemed to fix itself automatically.

Mr Cola

A few times I've been around that track, so it's not just gonna happen like that, cause I ain't no hollaback girl

I aint

No Hollaback

Girl

Mr Cola

anyone wants to play im in the mumbles and ready

Top Bottom