• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

XY0ko6q.jpg

Boom. PC club is great.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
3vcqyeo.png

3 Cups Remain

Continental Cup
Premier Cup
League Title

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So I loaded up the Clubs web app shit and just had a look at what the game says is the top players....

ZxS1KkT.png

:lol Guess the odd one out?

The fuck theres an app

Also between us we played like 1100 games

I think they call that safety in numbers ;D

8sHg7.png

VALID AS OF 21/03/2013

In order of Games Played

PrematureQuiche - 737
Mr. Cola - 583
Irish (Broken) - 511
WoodenLung - 496
Qindarka - 263
Kyoufu - 260
Bulky5000 - 242
ShaunHarvey18 - 235
willkiller07 - 195
Meteorain - 169
DesaanUK - 122
HighFiveBro - 113
Iztli - 100
kingellesar - 89
OMitchF - 86
HenryHSH - 69
Fistwell - 44
James91 - 36
HixxSAFC - 35
McGooook - 35
iNvid02 - 34
madmisterfurious - 33
Blablurn - 29
fluffydelusions - 27
LFMartins - 26
Soi-Fong - 24
Gareth Bale - 23
dwandwanf - 23
Routron - 19
iTOM17 - 18
Path_of_Joe - 17
elseanio - 17
DerWalde - 16
SpanishWraith - 16
Noirulus - 15
Manager - 11
InertiaXr - 7
Cindress - 6
cpunha - 4
JoeyGExtra - 3
FootballFan - 2
Menel4us - 1

7JUun.png

1. PrematureQuiche - 178
2. WoodenLung - 118
3. Mr. Cola - 106
4. ShaunHarvey18 - 65
5. willkiller07 - 39

done. Can't be bothered to do any more. Will edit it back into the OP later.

Mr Cola

Quiche best defence EU

Might have to group paypal for new controller

Irish

I have less goals than Broken.

fuck this

Well, at least you can rest comfortably knowing that you'll at least make the B-Team for FIFA 14.

Stupid school and lag kept me from playing. This is BS! Also, I guess that stuff doesn't count cup goals, does it? I scored at least 6 the other day and I had like 12-14 before.

Mr Cola

Well, at least you can rest comfortably knowing that you'll at least make the B-Team for FIFA 14.

Stupid school and lag kept me from playing. This is BS! Also, I guess that stuff doesn't count cup goals, does it? I scored at least 6 the other day and I had like 12-14 before.

Broken I am going to Korea, i demand you come and go halfsies on internet

Mr Cola

Also if anyone wants to duo portal 2 with me Im tempted to reinstall it for the weekends cause I need stuff to play till bioshock. Otherwise im gonna go buy sim city got no reason.

Glad to see the form didn't drop when I left! Well played people, deserved to get to division 1 after our heroic performances last night. Not sure when Im on again, work and a short trip away >_> maybe Tuesday. By then I expect 5 division 1 titles minimum.

Mr Cola

we got 3 in lobby now but no-one else showing up it seems

iNvid02

sorry guys I just got back and started watching life of pi, and it's too beautiful to turn off

I love you Richard parker

Mr Cola

If you have given up, dont play, that was the most frustrating set of games ive played since it came out.

Top Bottom