• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I am sorry for being an angry bear earlier, not helpful

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im up for games whenever, ill be in the mumbles and on origin

iNvid02

you guys abandoned us but we fought on and came back to win 4-3 - take a good look at yourselves in the mirror

we lost 4-1

Mr Cola

Nah, it´s nowhere near as fun without Mumble. Monkey´s story time is still one of the best moments I had in the game.

Next story time will be accompanied by acoustic guitar and Broken on the harmonica

Mr Cola

We shall have a story time this weekend, ill tell the Korfball one

Mr Cola

You already told the Korfball one. I would like demand a new one with fight club related themes again.

I'm sorry about my GK fuck up :(

I havent told the korfball one yet, i know that, i told the birthday one and the date with the girl who had cystic fibrosis. I forget which one ive told people, i think only 3 have heard the fibrosis one.

Needless to say thats not the last time ive had dates with people with disabilities/illnesses

Mr Cola

It was pretty damn good and I was heading for MotM, just until it went wrong with 5 min left!

Did I miss cystic fibrosis girl? :(

I think Brokens the only one to heard both, i only told him the fibrosis one because he told me he lusted for women with terminal illnesses.

Irish

I havent told the korfball one yet, i know that, i told the birthday one and the date with the girl who had cystic fibrosis. I forget which one ive told people, i think only 3 have heard the fibrosis one.

Needless to say thats not the last time ive had dates with people with disabilities/illnesses

Definitely haven't heard the Korfball one. I've heard the Lars story, Dildo Duck/Film Freaks, CF Silent Night, and Face Smash Birthday. That's not counting some of the ones you've told in the past.

Mr Cola

Definitely haven't heard the Korfball one. I've heard the Lars story, Dildo Duck/Film Freaks, CF Silent Night, and Face Smash Birthday. That's not counting some of the ones you've told in the past.

Did i tell you the one about pretending to be autistic? Im sure i told that to someone

Irish

Did i tell you the one about pretending to be autistic? Im sure i told that to someone

Hm... I don't think so, unless you mean when you would sit there looking at a wall forever and then say something like, "Oh, were you saying something?"

Mr Cola

Hm... I don't think so, unless you mean when you would sit there looking at a wall forever and then say something like, "Oh, were you saying something?"

'This one is different it involves a coursework assignment

Thinking back on it I come off pretty terrible in these stories

Haters gonna hate

Desaan

Fuck the England match, don't give 2 shits about it. I hate international football because it breaks up the EPL season, the only thing anyone care about.

Mr Cola

Im doing drop in games atm and having a blast, in mumble if anyone wants to join

Mr Cola

Doing drop ins if anyone want\s to join, in teh mumbles

Mr Cola

In the mumbles now if anyone wants to do drop ins/games

iNvid02

we did shit the last few games because we were playing against human any's and keepers while we had an an ai defence and keeper.

gotta select the right setting next time we search for games

Kyoufu

we did shit the last few games because we were playing against human any's and keepers while we had an an ai defence and keeper.

gotta select the right setting next time we search for games

Weird I thought they were set correctly and that we just sucked. lol

Mr Cola

I am online from now for games, gonna do drop ins, join in the mumbles

Top Bottom