• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

#YOLO
iEwUw5DWHixRy.jpg

and just a random screenshot of my usual average rating.

In a team full of egos, we only remember our own goals. Actually I'm fairly sure Mr Cola doesn't even realize there's other players on the pitch. But yeah great fun, hope to see you guys be regulars.

Irish

Wait... you guys actually play football on the pitch? I'm too busy picking dandelions over in the right back to care.

Fistwell

ADDED YOU, join us in clubs if you like
THANK YOU, I'll drop by and say hi tonight.

Edit: around what time you guys usually play? I should be on around 4:30pm gmt tonight. Also, are you still missing defenders? (you can edit your online pro position just like you can for the offline one, right?)

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Edit: around what time you guys usually play? I should be on around 4:30pm gmt tonight. Also, are you still missing defenders? (you can edit your online pro position just like you can for the offline one, right?)

Ill be on from about 1pm gmt and ill be available all day after that

Yeah you can change your pro pretty easily, we do it all the time to fit whatever position we need players for.

dont worry about it, any insults just make bollock's afro grow larger lol

I still fucking want it, btw. Seriously sometimes I get so mezmerized by it I start thinking I'm you just looking at it.

In a team full of egos, we only remember our own goals. Actually I'm fairly sure Mr Cola doesn't even realize there's other players on the pitch. But yeah great fun, hope to see you guys be regulars.

Yup. I got two goals that gave us ascension to 6th and missed a clear one that cost us relegation :lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
my ego is in direct proportion to my awesome levels, both off the charts but respectfully modest at the same time

Mr Cola

For the 20 or so of you who asked here is my first Nukemonkeys happy scale, fifa 12 edition, both accurate and precise at the same time

jUe3L.png

Yup, for example, whenever we need a striker, we make sure to make our guys 8 feet tall.

Which is crazy, my midget was fucking awesome in attack, going to go in there again tonight and be a midget striker and show you guys the light.

Is there any way for us to practice certain setpieces as a team? *cough*corners*cough*

Nah don't think there is, but really we get pretty great chances on corners usually, just have to really curl the ball as much as possible and the keeper never gets to it.

For the 20 or so of you who asked here is my first Nukemonkeys happy scale, fifa 12 edition, both accurate and precise at the same time

jUe3L.png

Quiche is a terrible manager too, does Henry not have an account on here?

Irish

Which is crazy, my midget was fucking awesome in attack, going to go in there again tonight and be a midget striker and show you guys the light.

Nah don't think there is, but really we get pretty great chances on corners usually, just have to really curl the ball as much as possible and the keeper never gets to it.

I <3 your defensive midget. He's like a second goal keeper and you kick ass at it.

I only ask about the corners because I find myself kicking in most of them and I just wanted to know if I should try and vary it up a little by putting it on the opposite side of the box or dropping it in early. I tend to put them all in the same general area and wasn't sure if we shouldn't try some different maneuvers.

Mr Cola

Quiche is a terrible manager too, does Henry not have an account on here?

Ill say one thing we intercept the ball 10x as much in their half when you play upfront :O

Id still bench you if i could, but thats for personal reasons

Mr Cola

looks like ill be on 2pm gmt now, den we play the games mang

Will be ready. and yeah, i'm not a lazy footballers like your monsters up front who can barely move out to the dressing room before second half is starting again.

Going to start googling how to get afro and corn roses now.

Edit : Fuck. Have to win like 100 headers with my pro? Yeah good luck. Got a mullet now though.

Mr Cola

i learned how to do the riverdance celebration so now that is all im going to do

Mr Cola

i log on to play the games mang invites going out games mang lets game the plays mang

Mr Cola

that is it no more striker for me, creative midfielder from now on

So I was digging through the FIFA OT a bit and found about 8 other people with PC version that weren't listed on our team. I only went through the latter half of the thread however. I didn't go through pages 1-14. Sent them a message. Hopefully we get a few more players so we can play a full team instead of crappy ai lol

InertiaXr

I sent request to the club, my Origin ID is InertiaXr. This is my first FIFA and I've played like 15 games against the AI and 2 online so I don't really have a position yet, made my online pro a left midfielder/winger though.

Is there any specific time you guys usually play? Since it's FIFA I'd guess it's mostly europeans but I'm in the US and not really available to play until 6-7pm central time which is past midnight in Europe...

We have quite a few Americans on the team...such as myself :) I was playing from like 6-10 EST last night and we had around 8 others playing. Join us on mumble. The address is in the OP

Mr Cola

Damn.... didn't know you were playing the PSP version.

I think I'm really shitting this team up. Even made Cola disappointment quit. Still, I probably play better as LB than anything else. If only I could just sit on the bench and spectate the club games. Be the waterboy or something.

I tell you this now and i mean it, no-one on this team has the capability to make me dissapoint quit, i do not leave a game and think "this player did bad, im done", thats never my thought process and it never will be. I only stop playing when im dissapointed in how im playing and need a break, thats the 100% truth. Look, we lose alot, we have some issues as a team at times but never in a million years does that make me angry or sad, what bothers me is when im playing badly and feel responsible for alot of the bad decisions, then i need to take a break and play something else for a while.

I promise you this, and i really hope you no-one feels like crap because of me because the thought never crosses my mind.

I have tremendous fun in this game whether we win or lose if i feel like ive played a good game and tried my best, theres no way in hell id have played so many games if that wasnt the case, ive been on more losing sides here than anyone and i still play the game after because usually i feel like i did something good or i want to try and do something better the next game.

Irish

Heh, I was just messing around. Silly Cola. I think everyone quit at around the same time simply because Fifa is a game that you need to come in fresh to, so taking breaks every few hours is definitely for the better.

All in all, I think we have a pretty good team that just has incredibly awful luck. The crossbars and refs absolutely hate us with a passion.

Although, I do think I'm bad at the game. Of course, I know I'm bad at every game but I still play all the time. Hell, I've even put up with three years of playing online with AJ, so nothing can stop me at this point.

Pro Clubs overall is a hell of a lot of fun, I have to say. I mean, the bobbles are insane compared to Fifa 12, but I'll be damned if I ever said I wasn't having one heck of a time.

Is there any specific time you guys usually play? Since it's FIFA I'd guess it's mostly europeans but I'm in the US and not really available to play until 6-7pm central time which is past midnight in Europe...

We mainly play on crappy Euro time, which usually starts at around 5 am central time. We're going to have to start switching to FREEDOM TIME&#8482; every other week so I can get back to my irregular sleep schedule.

Fistwell

Yeah it was much easier to coordinate when it was only 3 of us left, I was actually able to position myself in a way that seemed to sort of make sense (kinda). Completely failed to do that earlier, apologies. On top of that, mumble started giving me some ear-piercing screech all of a sudden which didnt help concentration.
I've tried switching my player's role around, from forward to defensive midfield... went from spry and useless to slow, heavy and useless... Looking forward to improving him a bit cause he aint exactly pleasant to use right now.

Mr Cola

i still contend the wins are sweeter BECAUSE we lose alot, i dont think id like it if we won all the time, sounds kinda awful

Top Bottom