• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
i too am suffering from a player issue, i can go forward and make the runs, go mid and give the passes or go d and sure up the defence, thats the theory at least the actual outcome is i go forward and miss sitters go midfield and give away possession and go defender and have no positioning. I find myself torn between wanting to make the greatest impact i can without losing the game for the team.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I hadn't seen this thread, just got a PM! (Thanks fluffydelusions)

I'm Cindress on Origin (2 SSs)

Just give me a shout when I'm on and I'll be there.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
if your new its best to add me, nukemonkey as a friend since i seem to organise the games

Mr Cola

I iz around to play da games mang, gimme dem games time to win the games mang

if my fifa ever syncs

Mr Cola

guess no games then, ill be online if people come on if not i guess well play tomorrow

Mr Cola

nvm that we got 5-6 on now, join us if you like anyone, also i think we are streaming this

goodfella

Downloading the game now. I don't think I would have had I not seen how strong the fifa PC community is here.

Can you add me to the list - goodfella120

Mr Cola

Downloading the game now. I don't think I would have had I not seen how strong the fifa PC community is here.

Can you add me to the list - goodfella120

AHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome, we are sreaming this games if you want a taster, then again you may witness losess

http://www.twitch.tv/mcgooook

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
That was some fun shit tonight boys. Never tried this mode before, great when it works ;)

FCMaxi

I wanna join you guys but since i'm from Aus i'm kinda worried about the connection quality. Most of you guys are playing from Europe I presume?

11 assists after a few games on the wing and it didn't even count that cross a opponent defender hammered into his own net. The left wing is mine now and there's nothing you can do about it, feel like me and monkey are really connecting up there, while Quiche just runs around shooting me in the ass when I try to get in a position.

I wanna join you guys but since i'm from Aus i'm kinda worried about the connection quality. Most of you guys are playing from Europe I presume?

We got people from all over, shouldn't be a huge problem and we can always use more!

Mr Cola

11 assists after a few games on the wing and it didn't even count that cross a opponent defender hammered into his own net. The left wing is mine now and there's nothing you can do about it, feel like me and monkey are really connecting up there, while Quiche just runs around shooting me in the ass when I try to get in a position.

We got people from all over, shouldn't be a huge problem and we can always use more!

I only score to annoy Quiche, it is most pleasant.

After trying several positions i think strikers the best fit, the upside of playing so much is my pro is just naturally pretty decent at the moment, pushing 90's in passing, ball control and speed. Not a great finisher but given we play the low cross game that doesnt matter so much, as long as your in the right position missing is hard to do.

InertiaXr

That was fun getting promoted this evening, made me realize how terrible I and my online pro guy are though. I tried playing around the midfield for a few games but I just created my guy tonight so he's slow as shit and has awful first touch and ball control. If I didn't pass immediately right off the first touch then I was assuredly going to get tackled and lose the ball again. Then I moved to left back to avoid getting in the way when attacking but ended up always being out of position because I've played like 15 total games of FIFA now.

Still I like playing basically coop with others more than the normal 1v1 online. Also I sure enjoyed somehow scoring off a volley from outside the box in my 2nd game 0_o

Irish

Feels good to get carded out of the game.

I like playing either side back, but I also had a lot of fun playing the center back position that one game. Of course, that was the game that we decided to go with the 2-8 formation for half the game.

Desaan

Just throwing my hat into the ring, origin id: DesaanUK

I normally play CDM play maker or CAM, but I can also fill in at full back if needed.

Fistwell

So are half you guys from the other side of the atlantic or are you all like unemployed bums playing all night? I CAN'T DO THAT ANYMORE I AINT 19 NO MORE!!!
I need my beauty sleep dammit

Mr Cola

ill be on from midday most likely, maybe a bit later cause i feel prettty awful atm

Mr Cola

ok im online from now if we get some numbers

Mr Cola

while im waiting im gonna update the OP a bit, ill add in all the names i can so we can get everyone in there

Mr Cola

Here is an update as of 4th October

9PqE2.png

8sHg7.png

(With Games Played)
Aj2good4u - 52
Blaburn - 0
Backdrifter 8 - 1
BroakenOath - 66
Bungieware – 9
Cindress – 3
Cpcunha – 4
DerWalde – 16
Fistwell – 5
Fluffydelusions – 26
HenryHsH – 46
HighFiveBro – 22
InertiaXr – 7
Invid 02 – 82
iTom17 – 18
Iztli – 39
Jaded Alyx – 27
JoeyGextra – 3
Kezonrulz – 18
McGook – 28
Mocolostrocolos – 15
Moki – Asa – 19
Nachoneva – 23
Nukemonkey – 134
OmitcF - 62
Path of joe – 17
PrematureQuiche – 106
Qindarka – 59
Routron – 19
ShaunHarvey 18 – 84
WoodenLungy - 81

x9GBx.png

(Last 20 games)

r45Tx.png

KJpmd.png

jwzLP.png

7JUun.png

PWGAi.png

WOJFS.png

FNmzf.png
ToJsi.png

Mr Cola

Im gonna pimp this shit up and add some colour

Fistwell

The 433 and 424 both look like a 442 to me, although it's likely meant to be the actual 424. I see you conveniently omitted pass%, stat in which I absolutely dominate like a beast at 91%....
after 5 meaningless games 8D

Mr Cola

WE PLAYING DA GAMES NOW MANG WE GOT THE PEOPLE WIN DA GAMES

Mr Cola

Just came across this thread, wahey PC users!

GAF/Origin ID: Meteorain

As a side note....I'm terrible!

People say this like we are all pros ;D, welcome, ask for a transfer and ill approve it

Meteorain

People say this like we are all pros ;D, welcome, ask for a transfer and ill approve it

I feel as though I need to prematurely defend any terrible plays I may or may not do in the future as some sort of exemption from being taunted!

Also....Transfer? What are these shenanigans?

Top Bottom