• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Nice slideshow!
KuGsj.gif

It usually works when I stream CoD4 :(

Irish

So, um... Mr. Cola... I think Quiche got off his leash again. Now he has an army of little boys playing football for him.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
im not sure i can play any more tonight, i feel like complete shite at the moment :[

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
i wonder if people are up for clubs?

League Signups!

Right I am going to get the ball running for a 1v1 tournament. If anyone is interested just reply with your Origin ID. Also what would you prefer, Straight Knockout or Groups first?

Sure is easy to see I didn't play yesterday

03H5s.jpg

Would have been on earlier today but got called in to work and a friend is coming to play some offline multiplayer soon, will play against you later tonight if you are ready.

Mr Cola

im ill as all fuck atm so im uselss playing, im noticing that its harder and harder to get mans at the moment, which i expected honestly. Makes me wonder going forward how seriously we want to take this, i think in order for the club to live on semi long term there needs to be some structure in place, some backbone of people and times and commitment. If we had say 5-6 people who loved playing, wanted to continue and improve and saw themselves playing at a set time each day i think that would help keep the club doing. At the moment the drop in out system we have is ok, but its fostering less and less games as people naturally drift away. The thing is do we have 5-6 people who can see doing this long term? I believe I would be one of them, but im not sure i can picture many others.

Soi-Fong

im ill as all fuck atm so im uselss playing, im noticing that its harder and harder to get mans at the moment, which i expected honestly. Makes me wonder going forward how seriously we want to take this, i think in order for the club to live on semi long term there needs to be some structure in place, some backbone of people and times and commitment. If we had say 5-6 people who loved playing, wanted to continue and improve and saw themselves playing at a set time each day i think that would help keep the club doing. At the moment the drop in out system we have is ok, but its fostering less and less games as people naturally drift away. The thing is do we have 5-6 people who can see doing this long term? I believe I would be one of them, but im not sure i can picture many others.

Hmm not really sure how long we can keep this up.. Other people have jobs or in my case school and such.

I'd wanna try to play with the club as long as possible though and I'm pretty sure people like Quiche will try to keep the club going.

Worrying though that the last game I played with the club, there were none of the "old" members like henry, alyx, etc.

Edit: I'm on right now, but can only be on for an hour or so.

Irish

I have a Spanish class on Friday and Saturday mornings (8-12 EST), but I can usually play whenever throughout the week and during the evening on those days. Of course, I probably have both the worst offense and defense in the entire club, so my absence isn't really a detriment to the team.

Soi-Fong

I'm online right now, and I see 4 people online who added me I'm presuming because of clubs, but as of now I'm the only one in the lobby. Will take a shower real quick but hoping some get online.

iNvid02

I have a Spanish class on Friday and Saturday mornings (8-12 EST), but I can usually play whenever throughout the week and during the evening on those days. Of course, I probably have both the worst offense and defense in the entire club, so my absence isn't really a detriment to the team.

what about a new strategy, 6ft-7 242lb stopper who just takes out guys with brute force

if the whole team did this it would be quite interesting, we would win all the headers for sure

I won't be able to play as much once my College get back to me to let me rejoin haha. I think to keep this going we all need to select one position and stick too it. Usually helps.

HomShaBom

Banned
Just played the most ridiculous game. Completely dominated the game. Couldn't score. Won in extra time with 1 goal. Everyone was tired, kept pulling muscles n shit.

Soi-Fong

I won't be able to play as much once my College get back to me to let me rejoin haha. I think to keep this going we all need to select one position and stick too it. Usually helps.

I can stick to cam. Just love threading passes through and making runs into the box every now and then.

Mr Cola

silly as it may sound i can only seem to play some form of striker role, and even then its iffy

Irish

For every good move I make, I immediately follow it up with two absolutely horrendous ones. It's the Broken way.

Mr Cola

any up for some games today? Maybe we can get some in before the 3pm kickoffs

Ima try my hand at 1v1 seasons

Top Bottom