• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I played a drop in and got invited to another team after scoring a hat trick, I am sought after, I have tough decisions to make

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Won't be in today, I'll be playing pretty much all day when it get set up tomorrow, I fuckin glove drop ins atm

Mr Cola

This new team has 5 members and are in division 9 , apparently they are after a cf who can put in the goals, ya know I think I may request that transfer

Irish

I don't believe you, Cola. The Monkey I know would have tried to get an assist when he was standing in front of an open goal.

Mr Cola

Did quiche tell you about me 9.8

Quiche tell him

Mr Cola

Quiche if you were a door to door salesman is buy a whole mess of vacuums from you

Irish

Well, I would be if you guys didn't conspire to play like exactly 10 minutes after I finally step away from my computer after waiting for a long time.

Mr Cola

Broken I will be online for 72 hours

I'm going to post pictures when I get my laptop, one of them will be dedicated to you

Mr Cola

I'm sure if there is ever a picture of me and quiche at one of these had meetups I will look like his grandfather.

Hixx

Why did no-one gif my 40 yard goal

I mean honestly

I was fucking tabbed out when I hit it

i h8 u all

Hixx

p0QHO.gif

Mr Cola

I can play on bros laptop now, other one is on van ATM, even when I get it it will take 2. Hours to set up

Mr Cola

It'll come at 6 we all know it

Mr Cola

Laptops here, gonna have to update a load of shit, maybe an hour or so when im up and running

Mr Cola

Good games today, ill be on tomorrow, and ill be streaming it all :O

Hixx

Fantastic free kick by Pamperchu

[IM.G]http://i.minus.com/ioTc7LwER2RXK.gif[/IMG]

Fantastic goal by Pamperchu with his back

ibrVPbrXY7blYD.gif

Hicky being tabbed out at kick off just to do this

[IMG.]http://i.minus.com/i0kfpFAUhVg4L.gif[/IMG]

These wounds will not heal

Mr Cola

Seems like im doing a Di Canio to the fans there, trying to explain why I should remain in the team, despite the fact I have forgotten how to pass, shoot and tackle.

Wooden looks like Drogba after that semi final v Barca, the coach holding him back from getting his gun in the changing room and going ham on the opposing teams fans.

We should play after the Chelsea game, so in like an hour

Mr Cola

Is there any more happening tonight or is that it for today?

Ill be on around 9, gotta eat and do stuff first

Anyone who is playing defence earlier can have my spot up top, dont mind going rb for a session.

Mr Cola

Really good games earlier, we need to keep that shit going.

I agree, when we get it down and play it around everyone is more involved and, naturally, more chances are created.

Hixx

when people actually play their positions like we did earlier, the team will play better

for all we joke of meteo's CLUMPING shout it is so fucking true

Top Bottom